+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for oldest player

Looking for oldest player

I have been play'n Archeage for some time now and I will be 68 come this November. Was wondering if anyone has tried to find or figure out who was ArcheAge's oldest active player. If you're up there in years or if you know someone who is and is a active player please post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemihead View Post
    I have been play'n Archeage for some time now and I will be 68 come this November. Was wondering if anyone has tried to find or figure out who was ArcheAge's oldest active player. If you're up there in years or if you know someone who is and is a active player please post.
    Damn... Tapping out.. You have me beat by 18 years! :-)

I think maybe we should all agree to go to one server/faction and create a new guild called "CRUSTY BASTARDS"... 50+ Only.. Let's do it! :-p

Pretty sure I am the oldest player! Been playing AA since Beta and only a few close & trusted friends know my age. I was 72 in March this year and I am female! Because I am fairly sure there are people who are prejudiced against older players or would treat them differently, I choose to keep my age secret. Like MrSavage above who seems to think us older players should be treated differently or set apart which I do not believe in. I play this game better than most and my only failing is I suck at pvp cos my reactions are that much slower than the youngsters. I have no wish to be treated any different from anyone else though! (I had to register a different name to post this as I am a regular on the Forums)

I think it's great the youngens can see an example of an older player since many seem naive to the concept there people playing games other than Candy Crush who are their parents and grandparents age.

There may be an older player than you. There was an old lady who plays with her 30 something year old son, both in Australia playing on Tempest.

oldest player

I have played from the start and stick to farming and crafting. Too slow for anything else as I will be 75 this August.

respect
    1961 here (only)

1967 here

Quote Originally Posted by Hemihead View Post
    Huge respect you Sir, more years to you I would be interested in knowing if you play any other game as well, if you do what are your favorites.

at 1st i was think oldest account still playing o.o

<------- that July 2014 hahahahhha

Quote Originally Posted by PandaPoo View Post
    at 1st i was think oldest account still playing o.o

<------- that July 2014 hahahahhha

Nah, there's a lot of us still here from the very beginning that didn't bother using the forum for quite some time after playing. I know a few people here from the start that never looked at the forum yet lol.

I think you win oldest Ormtunga, grats. The same age as my dad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast