+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mushroom House

Exclamation Mushroom House

I know this aint exactly a bug, but... ...why the Mushroom house doesnt allow you to be a resident of an area? It is a 24x24, it is not "cheap" to build... Can you (Trion/XL) please "fix" that?
    Thank you very much!

that really sounds like a bug .-. and pretty bad one in my opinion! its a house with a fireplace and everything so it 100% should make you a resident D:

can it be upgraded?

Does anyone know if this house has an upgraded form? like the thatched farmhouse=farmer,miners,husbandry farmhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Matryx View Post
    Does anyone know if this house has an upgraded form? like the thatched farmhouse=farmer,miners,husbandry farmhouse.
    It doesn't. it's a fashion house like the solarium/spired chateau/dessert house/treehouses.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    This is a known bug. We've confirmed it, tracked it, and have put in a request for a fix with XL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinalee View Post
    It doesn't. it's a fashion house like the solarium/spired chateau/dessert house/treehouses.
    I really like mine though. Nice sized yard, 1 seedbed and a random plant growing on the right side (facing the door).

I adored the mushroom furniture so bought it and when the house came out > had to have it.

I am more into compact smaller houses and this one was a win-win. I also love the cute circular puffs of smoke coming out the fireplace and the inside is so lovely (not plain).
    Jinx - Dwarf - Vengeance Server - Jing & Jejune alts.

Always be yourself. Unless you can be a potato.
    Then always be... a potato <3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This is a known bug. We've confirmed it, tracked it, and have put in a request for a fix with XL.
    Thank you very much!!! Keep on rocking! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Matryx View Post
    no , not right now/not yet (maybe someday???)

Red face [closed]

This "bug" is fixed! Thank you very much!!! Now i am a resident!!! :-)

Why did you remove the mushroom decor so quickly! I just saved up for the house pattern and now I can't get the decor! Trying to throw money at ya and you won't let me.... /sigh

+ Reply to Thread