+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: next phase of FS info from massively

No one seemed to mention or ask: what is the point of releasing Serp now? Gear is underwhelming... so just the car and, finally, a hauler? So, Trino since the release of Phase 3 is still a few days away, I suggest you get on the ball hire someone who speaks Korean, and get up with the times so that XL hears we need MORE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinowinsagain View Post
    No one seemed to mention or ask: what is the point of releasing Serp now? Gear is underwhelming... so just the car and, finally, a hauler? So, Trino since the release of Phase 3 is still a few days away, I suggest you get on the ball hire someone who speaks Korean, and get up with the times so that XL hears we need MORE!!!
    The group I run dungeons with has a saying every time I mention to them that Trion needs to do more to convince XL to improve the game:

"Trion doesn't care."

All they want to do is update the cash shop, and rake in the money from the people with no self-control.

When do people get to start their mains that will be a dwarf or warborn? You know, those races that Vengeance, Prophecy and Reckoning got to start from the beginning and can have nothing to do with gear progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Player View Post
    When do people get to start their mains that will be a dwarf or warborn? You know, those races that Vengeance, Prophecy and Reckoning got to start from the beginning and can have nothing to do with gear progression.
    4 months from launch hopefully xd

<Tea Time for Kittens>

Quote Originally Posted by Trinowinsagain View Post
    Yep, exactly this. What we are getting is just another gear stage without any real content. They're just slowing things down to the individual gear stages and... yep, there it is, putting superior reds on the cash shop....

I guess it's just shame on me. I've been here since head start. I should have known better. I'm not going to be around for phase 3 in a couple days. The content that should have been in phase 2 is probably going to be in phase 5 or 6. ... and still no dwarf/warborn. There is 5k+ gearscore. What is the excuse now for keeping that content walled?

Accounts canceled, done. No more. There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said a million times on the forums. I am just plain disappointed in the wasted potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruttles View Post
    Yep, exactly this. What we are getting is just another gear stage without any real content. They're just slowing things down to the individual gear stages and... yep, there it is, putting superior reds on the cash shop....

I guess it's just shame on me. I've been here since head start. I should have known better. I'm not going to be around for phase 3 in a couple days. The content that should have been in phase 2 is probably going to be in phase 5 or 6. ... and still no dwarf/warborn. There is 5k+ gearscore. What is the excuse now for keeping that content walled?

Accounts canceled, done. No more. There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said a million times on the forums. I am just plain disappointed in the wasted potential.
    No new races is getting ridiculous, but the gear situation is fine. People just dont want to go for highly regraded epherium, like koreans did.

also, FS.

IMG_1149.JPG

How about opening up Aubre Cradle for more trade run options? The release of haulers and cars weren't meant for only two turn-in locations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6