+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: next phase of FS info from massively

I'd like to know why a 3rd party website still has more information about this rather than our official source?

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #22
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep1121 View Post
    I'd like to know why a 3rd party website still has more information about this rather than our official source?
    That's how press releases work. We give them information ahead of time. We make sure they release first, then we can release our own information as well. We'll have more details than we've given to press outlets.

There will be a livestream Friday to discuss Phase 3. We'll have more information on that day, as we've only just gotten the build from XL to test against what they told us would be in this phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    That's how press releases work. We give them information ahead of time. We make sure they release first, then we can release our own information as well. We'll have more details than we've given to press outlets.

There will be a livestream Friday to discuss Phase 3. We'll have more information on that day, as we've only just gotten the build from XL to test against what they told us would be in this phase.
    Fair enough. I do think it would be wise to put something official out to say its happening, even if just a link to the article for the people who don't frequent that website or for some reason reddit. Just something acknowledging that its happening apart from your replies here. (Unless I missed it already?). I personally wouldnt have known about it, I saw it on reddit and came here to check for the official word.

It sounds like the ONLY information you have is the information you gave that website... Wouldn't it have made more sense to test the patch, then release some information to a random website, then be able to answer questions on your own website?

Omg seriously? Thats the "Content" in phase 3? Thats like no new content at all. 60% of people which played with me already quitted game after 2 weeks of phase 2. If thats all we get as phase 3 than another 60% will quit before june ends.

Thumbs up

There will be a livestream Friday to discuss Phase 3.
    You mean phase 1.8? Sounds like you're just releasing more of the stuff promised in phase 2 and not even all of it.

When your people quit after 2 weeks, the game is maybe nothing for them. Still have tons to do and often no time for world events like lusca, kraken and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    When your people quit after 2 weeks, the game is maybe nothing for them. Still have tons to do and often no time for world events like lusca, kraken and so on.
    What to do? Farming hirams for 5h per day? Getting rag dolled by 5k+ GS swipers? Ppls which quitted played archeage for 2-3 years in some cases. SO NO its not that the game want for them buddy.

When I am back from work at 6 pm, I have time for arenas which takes ~90min, family quest, cr and maaaybe gr/MM. Sometimes I fill up my farms at auroria and do a little potato farming. If I have more time I join my guild for lusca or open world pvp, trade or do my waterfarms which are also mostly empty. On weekens I find maybe time for hiram.

You called farm hauler and car - phase 3?
    Bye bye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast