+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream Prize Delivery

Livestream Prize Delivery

Just curious, does anyone know when live stream winners get their goods?

Winners from my Hosted livestream have also been contacing me about their prizes. This is typically done the following Monday but that was a couple days ago. I'll poke Muzzy and direct him here.

does muzzy still work for Trion? Feels like i havent seen new Informations or Events since 2 month.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    We try to get the prizes out that Friday, but it doesn't always work, so we usually get them out on the following Monday. However, we have a 1 week grace period, so it could be the following Friday after winning.

If you haven't, check your twitch whispers, and from now on you can shoot a twitch whisper to TrionWorlds on twitch to put in a query about your prize. Keep in mind we can't send you anything until you've responded to our twitch whisper with the information we request.

Thank you for your patience.

Okay Here is how the proccess works.

After you win, Trion will contact you via the Twitch Whisper System. (Check the whisper panel seen in the bottom right hand corner).

Trion may ask for more information, like account email, server, and in game name. Be sure the whiser is from TrionWorlds on twitch before you share this information. This is usually done the day of the win or the beginning of the following week.

Then be patient. Trion will generate the codes or items and pass them on to you either in game or via the Twitch Whisper system. This can happen the same day of contact or even a few days later.

Understand that this process isn't quick and requires manual interaction on your part and Trion's so things may not move as quick as you'd hope they would. However, I can personally atest to the fact that Trion does in fact honor the rewards won in Twitch, but for me it took a week to get them.

If you feel like you have been forgotten you can type "/w TrionWorlds" command in a Twitch user's channel (use mine if you like but any Twitch channel chat room will work) to open up whisper to them directly. Please note that Twitch does limit the amount of whispers every account can send per day and this should only be used if you truly feel like you've been forgoten.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex View Post
    Just curious, does anyone know when live stream winners get their goods?

wait.. people actually win?

I feel like looser bcs Trion even answer me on any whispers

I sent out a couple of messages but haven't gotten any response. Sent through both twitch and the forums. I was really excited to get the mushroom house but beginning to wonder if the prize was real or not.

Same for me, after few days in row with whispers on twitch still didnt get any answer. Also some person got code but was used What joke of company

Day 10 and they still not answer on twitch whispers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast