+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream Prize Delivery

After i won my 150€ pack i got a whisper Straight after the stream, the delivery itself took 6 days which are common (7 Day grace period).
    Are you sure you actually won with the proper Twitch Account ?
    I have once won but i didnt win in the end since someone had a similar name that was written with c instead of s. Recheck the stream and write a mail to TrionWorlds on twitch and tell them the time stamp.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Just as a note, I don't generally trust personal messages telling me that someone has won because your forum account is not associated with your twitch account. The only way to receive your prize is to contact through twitch whispers. I've alerted the teammember who takes care of this process about your concerns.

The most I can do is push your twitch name to that team member, and they will look into it.

You must be following TrionWorlds on twitch or any whisper sent to you will not be delivered, unless you go into your twitch security settings and allow whispers from everyone.

Just for Trion!!!!

https://imgur.com/EuW7MC9 Can u explain me this??? And im not only one!!!

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #14
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hi there,
    If you're having trouble with a code, please be sure to contact the source that sent it to you. If that was from Twitch Whispers, please do respond to that and request assistance. You may also be interested in contacting Support@TrionWorlds.com

I also won contest, still havent heard from anyone. Its been over a week, i think week two by now. I sent trionworlds a whisper on twitch. Twitch YaBoiXili

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2