+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Legacy Server Update Information?

Legacy Server Update Information?

Legacy servers still exist and there is nothing about whats coming to legacy servers every patch and its all about fresh start. I get it, I really do FS is the bread and butter of ArcheAge now. We've been cast out and thrown in the ditch. It'd still be awesome to not be held behind and get updates as well.

When is Legacy servers going to get Silver and Gold crate changes that came out months ago in Korea?

In previous fresh start servers Legacy servers were still able to progress and still got updates and were still mentioned in patch notes and weren't discarded. Phase 3 means nothing to Legacy only members which yes, we do actually still exist. Those of us who have been here for years since the begining who are just being further abused once again. Fresh start servers in the past were able to disable items on FS and still allow Legacy servers to have them previously why can't it happen now? Legacy servers should have Divine Hiram gear, the updates to costumes and underwear making it so that only mele stats on mele costumes were available disallowing magic crit on mele costumes which is a major fix to the problems of costumes and better yet the fix to lunarite allowing everyone to actually afford t2 and t3 gems without having to sacrifice getting literally epic erenor and full epic armor instead of full t3 gems.

Come on guys seriously?
    hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by StrappedBunny View Post
    Legacy servers still exist and there is nothing about whats coming to legacy servers every patch and its all about fresh start. I get it, I really do FS is the bread and butter of ArcheAge now. We've been cast out and thrown in the ditch. It'd still be awesome to not be held behind and get updates as well.

When is Legacy servers going to get Silver and Gold crate changes that came out months ago in Korea?

In previous fresh start servers Legacy servers were still able to progress and still got updates and were still mentioned in patch notes and weren't discarded. Phase 3 means nothing to Legacy only members which yes, we do actually still exist. Those of us who have been here for years since the begining who are just being further abused once again. Fresh start servers in the past were able to disable items on FS and still allow Legacy servers to have them previously why can't it happen now? Legacy servers should have Divine Hiram gear, the updates to costumes and underwear making it so that only mele stats on mele costumes were available disallowing magic crit on mele costumes which is a major fix to the problems of costumes and better yet the fix to lunarite allowing everyone to actually afford t2 and t3 gems without having to sacrifice getting literally epic erenor and full epic armor instead of full t3 gems.

Come on guys seriously?
    Phase 4 patch will bring many changes. Like crates.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanA View Post
    Phase 4 patch will bring many changes. Like crates.
    u mean phase 4 in korea? cus thats when hiram gear came out as well right but they went straight to divine hiram... doesn't mean it can't change... and specifically for legacy servers.
    hmm..

I think the only relevant update is when the merge is happening and which servers are affected.

They have basically forgotten about our servers we haven't had an event in like 4 months because of FS and they aren't even announcing anything like this is normal. It feels like they just want everyone to go to FS which is ridiculous and awful service, like how you basically crap on the loyal players you had for almost 4 years.

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by StrappedBunny View Post
    Which changes are you referring to?

Also, we have some upcoming events from XL. We don't generally announcement until they have been tested and will go forward, but plenty of players asking about it and I figure I can let that go without giving specific info.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Which changes are you referring to?

Also, we have some upcoming events from XL. We don't generally announcement until they have been tested and will go forward, but plenty of players asking about it and I figure I can let that go without giving specific info.
    https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/19247?page=1

(section 4 is talking about crates. the actual gold crate link of what it drops is the actual info that u wanted.)

the patch came out 4/5 in korea which includes gold and silver crate drop changes and a rework to how silver crates are received from 1 star and higher mobs in auroria.

a ton of stuff buffs to fishing mounts given from gold crates... tons of lunarite from gold crates...

the update that came out on the same day as freshstart in na/eu so sorry my mistake... 2 months but this was way more important to legacy servers balance than hiram gear... everyone was complaining about lunarite drop rates then basically gave up because nothing changed but korea already fixed this issue in this patch... we already got may's korea update at least part of it with the hiram gear. i wish these crate changes were included in the hiram update.

(info for gold crates)
    https://archeage.xlgames.com/wikis/%...83%81%EC%9E%90

i was spamming the lunarite section wanting 1 superior lunarite that u pick.. the updated gold crates that korea has... is 3-5 superior lunarite lol... thats 3-5x what i wanted but u can't pick what u get lol. it also gives lucky points and t1 gems.. which wouldn't be balanced for fresh start but with other fresh start servers we were able to get obsidian pieces before fs and everything was fine. this would fix p2w on legacy. the ability for 6k gs players to get full t3 crit damage gems and their divine ayanad weapons dealing 2-3x the damage they deal now which would allow them to farm hiram gear, solve the "hiram drop rate issues" and allow lower geared players to compete with 12k+ players with full t3s.
    hmm..

@Muzzy its so called "Life" update that is very important for game health. With trade,fishing,larceny and other improvements.
    Patch came out in KR same day our FS servers went up.

if only we could got some ♥♥♥♥ like :

salvage old gem's for lunarite
    x2/3 every week for boost ppl to play
    Hiram divine since we are not fresh start
    awakening system with that so
    News Chest drop list in farm
    Remove old buff for put "more balance" in legacy like KR got

If already we can go the change KR got and we don't told us all time " isn't use its xlgame " . not like we ask you to catch the moon , we just ask to have the life update that improve the game in KR in EU/NA too
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

Where is my content?? please can we have something, even an event for house decor....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast