+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is this game ded?

is this game ded?

i was thinking about playing the game again and was wondering if the game is fully dead yet

Im enjoying Fresh start, still decent population. I wouldn't recommend legacy in its current state. Just my 2 cents.

gotcha reinstalled it and going to hop on the freshstart server ty ty

just fyi, over 20 players left game from my guild in last 2 weeks. and i just gave up 2 days ago. Good Luck

More or less

Had an ok population at the start for fresh start.

They told everyone and had a page on the website showing a lot of things coming out for phase 2. Then they announced phase 2 which contained only 2 things out of the 10ish things they promised. I'd guess something like 20-30% dropped the game right away.

Phase 3 just got announced which contains yet again barely any content. So I've seen and heard of a lot more people either quitting or thinking about quitting.

It's sad at this point tbh. But game can still be enjoyable at times.
    XLGamesCastsIgnore

It's super effective.

Player Nations have not destroyed the Fresh Starts yet and those who are taking a break until Dwarves and Warborns are added to Fresh Start will be back to start their mains. Will be a while until all the current servers are dead.

With every patch it dies a little, its like the game has a gapping wound and they keep trying to fix it with a sticking plaster sad as it was a good fun game.

Whenever a new server comes online, you get like 3+ raids for MM/Halc/GR/CR/etc so server seems packed af.

then eventually the bandwagon hoppers leave the game and you get around 2 raids per event(current state of FS).

Honestly this is the best time to play, AA as it is now can only handle such players in a zone.

So having 1~2 raids per event is perfect for player experience.

Whereas legacy, you might get lucky to pull a raid

Just restarted too and the population is pretty big. Hope Trion doesn't mess this up.
    Nui- Nagi

Games dead. You're better off not investing any time or money. Nothing to be contested for, and most if not all the good pvpers quit already, So unless you play the game for the PVE then its not worth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast