View Poll Results: How you like a trade pack change ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, i like spending my day doing trade runs, i have no life anyway

4 33.33%
  • It is ok the way it is , i have my alt farm anyway

2 16.67%
  • Yes , i want to have fun and not spend all day doing trade runs

6 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Trade run change, to maximise fun time

ok so instead of spending all our time making the trade run, you're shifting that time sink into farming? Instead of riding a cart train, we'll be toiling in the fields? Do you have a plan to increase vocation gain to be able to afford the 5-10 times the plants, trees, animals and royal seeds to be able to afford to make your mega packs?

That's the problem with the mega pack... The resources used to make packs will go up by the same amount as the packs consume vs a normal one. There will only be a slim margin of profit by the time it gets settled and we'll be right back to where we are now. There will be no more profit after investments than we have currently.

Personally, I miss the original trade system. You could make a pack in Lillyut and take it to Dewstone for a short run, or all the way to Freedich for max profit (my fave was Lilly to Sanddeep, jumping that cliff). Now it is set up so people can use an alt spy camera to see who is leaving with how much from the outlets on oversea trade, whereas before you had a whole coastline to sneak out unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    That's the problem with the mega pack... The resources used to make packs will go up by the same amount as the packs consume vs a normal one. There will only be a slim margin of profit by the time it gets settled and we'll be right back to where we are now. There will be no more profit after investments than we have currently.

Personally, I miss the original trade system. You could make a pack in Lillyut and take it to Dewstone for a short run, or all the way to Freedich for max profit (my fave was Lilly to Sanddeep, jumping that cliff). Now it is set up so people can use an alt spy camera to see who is leaving with how much from the outlets on oversea trade, whereas before you had a whole coastline to sneak out unseen.
    What it would do instead is make it so that the gold per hour for alts skyrockets and would devalue gold making everything else more expensive so anyone with alts rockets ahead.

The old trade system also had some pretty massive balance problems and only those that had access to the gold trader (ie, whoever owned the server) could make good gold. So, while the new system has it's problems, at least the profit is distributed so that all participants can make a decent amount of gold.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirani View Post
    ok so instead of spending all our time making the trade run, you're shifting that time sink into farming? Instead of riding a cart train, we'll be toiling in the fields? Do you have a plan to increase vocation gain to be able to afford the 5-10 times the plants, trees, animals and royal seeds to be able to afford to make your mega packs?

No problem. Just increase the yield to 5 labor = 500. Then make your mega pack and go to any community center, no matter how close, and turn it in for 1000 gold.

That should help the game 8D

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    No problem. Just increase the yield to 5 labor = 500. Then make your mega pack and go to any community center, no matter how close, and turn it in for 1000 gold.

That should help the game 8D
    Better yet, just have the daily login tracker just give everyone their 1000g on click, that will certainly make everything affordable for all

No one would ever want alts anymore . . .
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Better yet, just have the daily login tracker just give everyone their 1000g on click, that will certainly make everything affordable for all

Oooooo... I like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post

Then AA will become like BDO : a banana that costs 2700g in AH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4