+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Omnom.io June Update Reveal: Abyssal Skill Tree

Omnom.io June Update Reveal: Abyssal Skill Tree

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, but I implore you to ask them on Omnom.io.

Omnom Social Media Links

Join our Discord for the latest news!

Facebook Page

Omnom.io Twitch Channel
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.io

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play
    Killing the game, one guild at a time, since Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Markupatam View Post

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, but I implore you to ask them on Omnom.io.

Omnom Social Media Links

Join our Discord for the latest news!

Facebook Page

Omnom.io Twitch Channel

I don't even can't even.......

Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

It looks like a new nerfed for my character, well I found another game thanks to the gods I will spend less time here.
    Remove the quality of the aggro and the passive 12% strength, the few things not to say the only thing I do in a group is the gr to tank the boss, without that I can not do it because the aggro will be the dps, basically I will not do anything here, well, I'll leave it little by little, the sudden farewells are not good.
    So we'll wait to see what happens, things here are always worse than they seem /:

LOL so more recycled content in AA WOW. This game gets worse with every patch. Xl has been recycling all the so-called "new" content" for more years. Amazing keep going XL maybe you can make quit 100% of pop in the next few patches. These guys really run out of ideas so recycling is their best choice.

Seems that XLGames hate healers. Gonna stick with FFXIV, at least they know how to manage their game.

It seems that XL hates 'Tanks' as well.

4.5 changes:

Block and Parry changed from reducing all damage to 1, to reducing damage by 60% & 40% respectively.
    Lost the ability to block/parry debuffs.
    Redoubt Block rate lowered, and immunity to push removed.
    Refreshment changed from 30m buff to 30s(ugh).
    Revitalizing Cheer only removes stun, rather than one random debuff.

Upcoming Changes:

Passive giving increased Aggro generation removed.

While a lot of these changes were probably actually needed, I think that debuff prevention shouldn't have been fully removed from Block, maybe given a % chance to happen on a Block or something.

That aggro generation removal may prove to be one of the worst changes though. Without it, bosses will most likely be targeting the highest 2H DPS or healer with the biggest AoEs. Most bosses are also immune to Taunt/Provoke last I checked, meaning the only increased aggro generation that will work on them come from Bull Rush(doubled for 5s) and Mocking Howl(increased by 100% of Mettle). Since Mocking Howl requires Mettle to generate aggro, and mettle requires taking damage to generate, should a Tank lose aggro, the ONLY ability they'll have to increase their aggro generation will be Bull Rush; unless the boss they are fighting is dealing a lot of AoE damage.

I already know that if I happen to forget to reacquire the Aggro generation passive before doing dungeons with my friends, I WILL lose aggro to our mage fairly easily - even with my Epic Erenor Weapon.

Another thing to note:

While the game will ostensibly have 165 'unique classes' available, how many of them are actually viable?

Lacking a hybrid Magic Attack/Healing Power Weapon, I pretty much never see anyone with both Sorcery and Vitalism in their build. While hotswapping weapons is an option, it's far less effective than someone using a hybrid melee attack/magic attack or melee attack/healing power weapon. This also means that anyone currently running 'healer' specs has vastly reduced effectiveness on Songcraft, Witchcraft, Occultism, and Auramancy skills dependent on magic attack.

One last thought:

If this patch is supposed to make higher level and grade of Mistsong Weapons easier to get, shouldn't there be a FULL complement of weapons to choose from?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinalee View Post
    Seems that XLGames hate healers. Gonna stick with FFXIV, at least they know how to manage their game.
    next patch: holy bolt heals enemy

don't be surprised XL doesnt hate anyone they just trying to keep their income from their favourite whales, i'm lazy to explain right now but i could give a try later if u want

nice nerfs to mage again, good job... Now, mage is ruined totally.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Make a new skillet with skills which are already in the game and call it new content. Don't feel cheated at all . Next update could be all new dungeons which they just rename the current ones and call them new.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast