+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Omnom.io June Update Reveal: Abyssal Skill Tree

Run away to retribution? With PF and Apes fighting at retri, I would think it is the last server people run to to avoid pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletSnow View Post
    please lets not compare godswhip to anything hes well just a bad mage, I've beaten him without getting hit once from him. I myself run staff and melees and archers tickle me with my current build I can reach up to 16k p.def with staff equipped and over 40% melee and ranged dmg reduction on top of 32k hp and 6.9k resi and 5.2k toughness, so just because most mages run glasscannon they shouldn't be complaining to dying.

I do agree on the parts where people point out that a low geared mage cant do anything close to what a low geared melee can but I cant really contribute on this topic as I have never experienced this stage at all.

just as an example this is the dmg that epic/leg erenors do to me this is without bloomfang as its in mm, im not calling out anyone with this image, only using it to back up my point.
    You mind linking your gear/build?

If I were to make a guess, I'd say the most important gear decisions:
    - Hero gems instead of crit rate in head
    - Resilience in boots
    - Halcy neck
    - Double wave earrings
    - some defensive stats on costume/underpants (like ranged/melee dmg reduction instead of random 20 mag attack on underwear and resilience as well)
    - Obsidian flute instead of full int one

that's basically how you reasonably gear/gem a staff or dual wield mage... the times of full glasscannon with wave necks etc are over. you do enough damage with crit rate, you dont do damage if you die in one missile rain.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatWouldHarambeDo View Post
    You mind linking your gear/build?
    it would be too much to go over myself so you can check my gear out yourself im rank 51 on 2h on retri, I will probably have my dmg costume on my defensive costume has the following stats: p.def,% reduction, resi, crit dmg, m.pen and the % reduction lunafrost

as for my class builds I will not be sharing those sorry, I've theory-crafted with two friends everything and I rather keep it all between us

Ok ty

When we get this update to EU?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5