+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Omnom.io June Update Reveal: Abyssal Skill Tree

it looks like now we'll be ending up with more skillpoints with most passives automatically being selected.not as bad as i thought if this is what get patched through.the lack of customizing isnt good but the addition of more passives counterbalances that loss.wtf is with the regurgitated abysalls being presented as a "new" skill tree..what the figurative ♥♥♥♥.anyways not too bad cmon with the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ though and create a brand new skilltree with new skills and passives.would have rather the time and resources gone into more actually new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    Make a new skillet with skills which are already in the game and call it new content. Don't feel cheated at all . Next update could be all new dungeons which they just rename the current ones and call them new.
    They gonna introduce the lv18-29 dungeons they removed as new ones, hahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    nice nerfs to mage again, good job... Now, mage is ruined totally.
    Really? Where do you see a nerf? By giving us a full skillset based on magic attack or by taking away Serpent's Sight from archers? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    Make a new skillet with skills which are already in the game and call it new content. Don't feel cheated at all . Next update could be all new dungeons which they just rename the current ones and call them new.
    Instead of turning left at room X, they'll have us turn right. Wow, new content!

good nerf to OP songcraft and fixed sorcery mana fountain :

mana fountain -20% pdef removed : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...6-Mage-dilemma

OP zeal nerfed : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...lass-balancing

goodjob XL, this is how you balance game

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    Really? Where do you see a nerf? By giving us a full skillset based on magic attack or by taking away Serpent's Sight from archers? -.-
    Witchcraft
    Psychic Blades: Grants Crippling Rebuke whenever you suffer a Critical Strike, removing the Cast Time for Earthen Grip and Stillness for 6 seconds. → Passive removed.

Occutism
    Mana Stars: Moved to the Abyssal skill tree.

Now I cannot do my lighting bolts + mana star combo with reaper class but to do it I need this new abyssal skill tree now which I need to remove shadowplay or occutism to get mana star now... If I change shadowplay then I cannot use instant x3 times flame bolts or stealth etc skills which we really need these while we die so easily to melee and rangers so we need to be sneaky... But if I remove occutism then I cannot access to occutism skills.

Crippling Mire, remove its features then split its features in ancestral then XLGAMES is acting like "I give you new content", these are not new content at all...

Sorcery
    Aranzeb’s Infusion: Decreases Cast Time -8% → Decreases the Cast Time of Sorcery Skills -8%.

Thy were nerfed the cast time for mage so hard before and now this passive only applies for the sorcery which the other cast time skills of other skill trees' skills will be increased so much. Tell me please how to decrease my overall cast speed now ? if I get dual obsidian weapons then I will die to melee and rangers much easier... There is no middle any of these changes to compensate really...

Some of my friends are saying that "XLGAMES will nerf the passives of the obsidian weapons" if it is true, we are ****** ** more than before and the money we spend for obsidian legendary weapons are ruined too...

Mana Fountain: Duration increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds. , I have legendary obsidian scepter and its 2nd passive was increasing to 12 seconds already so with this change, obsidian weapon's passive becomes useless now; because everyone can access to this passive now...

Shadowplay
    Lethal Toxins: Increases the duration of Poison, Deadly Poison, and Bleeding effects you inflict +70% → Increases the duration of Poison and Bleeding effects you inflict +70% (No longer affects Deadly Poison).

with these new changes, the "Deadly Poison" is our new damage dealer skill that was effective; now with this patch it is ruined too and poison affects don't make good damage like deadly poison so noone is using that skill already... These affects are magical as you know. This is nerfed too... Personally, all of my abyssal skills are lvl 55 that I spent lots of time, gold, labor to make everything lvl 55 and all of my efforts are ruined now for shadowplay abyssal version now... and now these are in new skill tree if I want to use them...

Songcraft
    Zeal: Duration decreased from 6 seconds to 5 seconds.
    Critical Damage and Critical Healing bonus decreased from +60% to +50%.

Accurate Chords: New passive. Dissonance from Dissonance and Discord from
    Critical Discord always hit.

What is this accurate chords now ? which Dissonance and Discord from
    Critical Discord always hit. what the hell ? I cannot say anything really... Right now, almost every melee and rangers are using songcraft for pvp to use a few pvp skills which made mages and healers very vulnerable in pvp...

what else nerf do you want to discuss really ? which mage and healers are nerfed every new patch... I cannot see a solid and effective nerfs on melee and rangers in every patch which doesn't affect their instant, fast kills over other players in the game...
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

I don't see any mention of the 2 vitalism abyssal skills anymore so that's quite worrisome for us healers.

The addition of abyssal skills were one of the very few good change they made since 2.9 and now they're removing them from almost every class, spreading skills among more classes only give us less skills to use in the end and with the 4.5 changes, I already lost so many skill options that I don't even know where to spend all my points and it's only gonna get worse sounds like.

When are they going to realize that we don't want a dumbed down version of the game, being able to use more skills with a class brings more variety, with less skills, even more people will end up all doing the exact same thing, as if it wasn't already a big enough problem with the handful of really op combo they have made.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKook View Post
    I don't see any mention of the 2 vitalism abyssal skills anymore so that's quite worrisome for us healers.

The addition of abyssal skills were one of the very few good change they made since 2.9 and now they're removing them from almost every class, spreading skills among more classes only give us less skills to use in the end and with the 4.5 changes, I already lost so many skill options that I don't even know where to spend all my points and it's only gonna get worse sounds like.

When are they going to realize that we don't want a dumbed down version of the game, being able to use more skills with a class brings more variety, with less skills, even more people will end up all doing the exact same thing, as if it wasn't already a big enough problem with the handful of really op combo they have made.
    I suspect (But this is complete speculation) that there will be a 12th skillset soon that will be based on support Abyssal skills/maybe some new skills. XL has confirmed that they are planning on releasing a 12th skillset soon, and they mentioned that this skillset will be, for the most part, new. I do agree that removing the Abyssal rez is a horrible move; it was a staple of PvP and basically a must-have for healers.
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.io

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play
    Killing the game, one guild at a time, since Alpha

the new 12th skillset will be the rest of the abyssal skills lol

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    nice nerfs to mage again, good job... Now, mage is ruined totally.
    Actually Mages are getting buffed, check out this video indicating animation cancel is back because of the super strong different skill tree skills.

https://youtu.be/ElXznLh-xbs

You see the dude is cancelling sword fall / whips and lighting meteor. Both Abbysal Ring and Sword fall are super OP at full stacks. Abyssal ring at full stacks disables melee/range attacks on 6 enemies and full stack sword fall does 1.5 second impale on the area.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast