+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS is NOT healthy. FIX IT

Quote Originally Posted by Cress View Post
    3 days one one region in one account is 8640 labor at a bare minimum. That should roughly translate in to 864 gold

not sure on how you can do that, but i make around 600g(not clean) in a week using money also for some hereafter, lots of seeds,taxes, eco-fuel, etc, leaving me around 450g clean playing as a farm simulator

For people who don't know, patron can be purchased for 12,99/ month in the shop.
    then is no different than a sub game, but with cash shop doh.
    450g a week? That's only 64g a day... you make half that with dailies.

You should take a look at each thing you do, figure out if it's actually worth doing and stop doing the things that aren't.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Some person/people are pulling cheap apexes and re-selling them as overpriced thus inflating in-game Apex prices. Plus they do daily gold transfers by selling apexes to alts for 50-150k thus they increase overall price graphs too. If I was Trion, I would try to find a solution for this because this is not healthy for the future of the game. If Apex prices are inflated, then it will be impossible for those people who come to the game and play as f2p or everything will have to be sold as overpriced to compensate the patron costs. This game can't afford to lose more ppl, less people playing = less fun for p2w people as well. They didn't buy mythic sets to play on a dead server. I think they are happy with increased prices for now, but in the long term it ll damage the game a lot and they won't be able to find anyone to kill. What players want is a stable Apex cost.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockaWocka View Post
    We have more screenshots of you than Apex. One of many colorful rages. Don't shoot the messenger Moderator, my name isn't Hokage lol.
    Attachment 20618
    lmao wtf hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    lmao wtf hahaha
    I dont get how is that even a rage of mine. Cuz i was just trying to get chat ban (unsuccessful btw) with spamming banned words. So ye, lmao

Well,.. the main reason apex prices have been rising so much is because of people who buy Apex in game and then sell it on discord and other forums for real money. This has been an ongoing issue since AA launched. Players like Blessed have been doing this since day 1 on the server and still haven't been banned. Blessed is like notorious for buying all the apex up and making the price rise non stop. *SHRUG* If Trion would actually hire GMs that investigate players who sell stuff for RMT then apex prices would be a lot more stable, and the economy a lot healthier

TLDR: Ban Blessed and other people who sell Apex for real money

I notice the thread was derailed right in beginning. It seemed to be a fresh start thread, talking about APEX doubling from 400-630 gold.

First, double is a bit light, double would be 800g.

Next, I believe that making gold in current game is faster and easier than at anytime in game history ever. APEX have always been so cheap I could not imagine spending $10 to only get 1000g or whatever the prices have been. I am a little tired of supporting the army of welfare players we have. Personally I think APEX being to easy to get creating an army of welfare players which actually created the PN group of P2W players.

Secondly, APEX is so easy to earn that many F2P players not only earn enough for their account, but SEVERAL accounts per month, ALSO APEX to buy things with from store ALSO APEX to even buy RNG boxes...LOL

Anyone who can not pay $12 once and then earn enough to play for free forever... is just lazy. Or extremely casual. Unfortunately, game does not cater well to casual carebear players because you can't play for free, be lazy, AND own land. You also are a bit labor starved if you don't become a patron.

i mean it should tripple again in price in like 6 months when it gets merged in with legacy so....
    < DISASTER WORLD CHAMPS >

They need to balance apex prices and ban whoever is trying to increase them by altering the market and selling them IRL for RMT. Their price is being bloated by someone/some group.
    Overpriced apexes kill the game for f2p players, it becomes harder to bring new players everyday.
    It's 1.5k atm and on the way to 2k, good luck for new f2p players who need to farm 3-4k without any proficiency and labor. They can't even sell anything without AH license. I see players that try and leave the game almost everyday just because of this issue. Just make the game subscription only model, or try to keep the price balance of in-game apex prices.

i mean you could just pay for sub every month and not worry about it if it bothers you that much...

isnt that what you are suggesting anyway? you can use the subscription option... you dont have to buy apex off AH

apex balances itself... if it goes too high ppl will start spending 10$ on it... if its too low and not worth the 10$ yet the gold price will keep going up on AH till it gets there
    < DISASTER WORLD CHAMPS >

Quote Originally Posted by Yrgna View Post
    i mean you could just pay for sub every month and not worry about it if it bothers you that much...

isnt that what you are suggesting anyway? you can use the subscription option... you dont have to buy apex off AH

apex balances itself... if it goes too high ppl will start spending 10$ on it... if its too low and not worth the 10$ yet the gold price will keep going up on AH till it gets there
    Why should people pay sub if the game is f2p/p2w? You would pay a monthly fee but still get one shot buy people who pay for more.
    If the payment model was based on subscription-only/cosmetic sales model I would gladly pay for sub.(Like final fantasy or wow)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast