+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS is NOT healthy. FIX IT

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    It's the easiest game to pay for the paid benefits in game that I've ever played by far. You can literally log in your main, log in your cross region alt and make it AFK fish while you play to get your account paid for.
    1. People need to do more with their gold than just get apex.
    2. That getting gold for 2 apex is easy doesn't intrinsically mean it is too cheap, those are two different things.
    3. If apex gets too expensive for most, people may decide to quit instead of pay with real money for patron, the only ones happy with higher apex price are the sellers of apex
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

They're going to keep going up since nothing to spend gold on in the next patch either. It happened near the end of phase 1 as well, the only reason they went down was because people needed gold for their regrades and finishing eph sets but they're back on the rise because everyone's already finished them and if you just sit on gold you're losing money so everyone has to put them into APEX.

<Tea Time for Kittens>

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderlee View Post
    1. People need to do more with their gold than just get apex.
    2. That getting gold for 2 apex is easy doesn't intrinsically mean it is too cheap, those are two different things.
    3. If apex gets too expensive for most, people may decide to quit instead of pay with real money for patron, the only ones happy with higher apex price are the sellers of apex
    If you make 10 silver per labor on your main and 3 silver per labor on a cross region alt you make 11232g per 30 days on labor alone. 2900g is only about 26% of that and it doesn't even include dailies, vocation, honor, gilda, loyalty . . . realistically you are giving up about 10% of your income to play for free. That doesn't seem to drastic at all to me.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

This is NOT ABOUT PAYING FOR YOUR SUB guys, APEX price makes everything more or less cheap. APEX dictates the price for everything. If apex price getting up - everything is getting up with it. But game does not scale your gold incomes IN ITS NATURE (to do so you need thousands of alts);

And we are not talking about apex price in general. Its about APEX price being increased 2X during insanely short period of time. Something happened.

Also, we have NA AND EU FS, and they are hella different, as i said before. So this type of difference should not be a thing. Same patches, same game, same rules, but apex is 2,5 times different in price? Come on, something happening on EU servers. And i want Muzzy/whoever else answer if they gonna fix/work on fixing of this problem, or they think its absolutely normal and everything is fine.

Lack of communication with CM's and other team members makes this game feels dead from inside out... from the Trion office :/

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    So lets just do some quick math. Lets say for an account you need 2900g in 30 days to buy your two apex. That gives you 300 loyalty, which you can sell for about about 900g, so you need to make 2000g with your labor and other resources. You get 172800 labor, without any extras, per month for that 2900g, which means you only need to earn 1.16 silver per labor over the course of the month. All of this doesn't include honor, prestige, daily gold, gilda, events (if we could get something again) . . .

If you can't pay for your account with APEX you are doing something seriously wrong. If anything, APEX is too cheap.
    Also thats not relevant. Their charcoal prices is so insanely high that they can pay for patron after 6-7 runs with 8 pack hauler. Or even less. So its not a thing on EU FS

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    Also thats not relevant. Their charcoal prices is so insanely high that they can pay for patron after 6-7 runs with 8 pack hauler. Or even less. So its not a thing on EU FS
    Fresh start is even easier.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

apex has been a problem since the very beginning, and probably the main reason of dead legacy servers , they wont removed , no matter how loud we cry , so the only solution is puting a limit to the price..how? well there is a lot of methods, putting 100+ apex on a fixed price like 350g, patron like 700g and you dont make 700g in 2 or 3 days via in game methods at least for me i need 10-12 days of farming potato and barley like a monkey and trade runs.(take this as an example).
    Another problem (i belive) Trion and XL may have some internal about the conducting of AA.
    And the last problem is the community..yes you and me we are nto agree in a lot of things just reading the forums youll notice (example : drop rate % hiram / pvp -pk aganist role players etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cress View Post
    apex has been a problem since the very beginning, and probably the main reason of dead legacy servers , they wont removed , no matter how loud we cry , so the only solution is puting a limit to the price..how? well there is a lot of methods, putting 100+ apex on a fixed price like 350g, patron like 700g and you dont make 700g in 2 or 3 days via in game methods at least for me i need 10-12 days of farming potato and barley like a monkey and trade runs.(take this as an example).
    Another problem (i belive) Trion and XL may have some internal about the conducting of AA.
    And the last problem is the community..yes you and me we are nto agree in a lot of things just reading the forums youll notice (example : drop rate % hiram / pvp -pk aganist role players etc.)
    3 days one one region in one account is 8640 labor at a bare minimum. That should roughly translate in to 864 gold. Again, not including dailies, prestige, vocation, honor, etc.

Plus, who is paying for these magic APEX? APEX are Trions cash cow, they aren't going to give it away for free.

If apex gets cheaper, nobody buy them for $/€. A high apex price means that gold loose in value (gold inflation) and people do less p2w (buy less apex).

For people who don't know, patron can be purchased for 12,99/ month in the shop.

3 days one one region in one account is 8640 labor at a bare minimum. That should roughly translate in to 864 gold

not sure on how you can do that, but i make around 600g(not clean) in a week using money also for some hereafter, lots of seeds,taxes, eco-fuel, etc, leaving me around 450g clean playing as a farm simulator

For people who don't know, patron can be purchased for 12,99/ month in the shop.
    then is no different than a sub game, but with cash shop doh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast