+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Not supporting a game that turns a blind eye to multiboxing

Not supporting a game that turns a blind eye to multiboxing

Multiboxing aka Alts have ruined this game. I've played a lot of mmo's and all have banned multiboxers except Archeage.

Especially in naval combat where one guy mans a whole warship with Alts on all stations and boards your boat and puts his Alts on your sails to cheese and ♥♥♥♥ you.

Peace out bros.

Good bye random guys.

whahaha omg the same guy posted this thread
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...XL-Games-Trino

GG whahaah cya you wont be missed

If one guy is running a whole ship, good for him I guess, if he is not macroing. I am sure it would be much easier to defend against him, than someone with a ship, with all main characters. I only have problems when people macro, and use programs to control alts.

It's not alts that are the problem, it's the regrade system. Without regrading, there would be less demand for materials, which means less alts for grinding stuff that just poof from people exploding their gears. As soon as someone gears up, that's it. They dont need any more of that gear piece because they already have it. With regrading, that item explodes, causing a material vacuum that is filled by alts' labor.

How hard is this to understand?

Regrading is abused by those that have the means and desire to be special snowflakes, throwing money at trion and xlgames for that enormous +55% stats legendary advantage over celestial.

Almost no MMOs ban multiboxers or alts.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Everquest, WoW, Ultima Online, Daoc, Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, Asherons Call, SWG.

All games prohibit multiboxing because it tampered with game mechanics and the pvp systems in place

I don't get it. Why are people still complaining about alts when:

1) it's been going on for more than 3 years

and

2) Trion isn't going to change it

If you don't like alts this is the wrong game for you. If you don't like p2w this is the wrong game for you. If you like other aspects of Archeage more than you mind those 2 things you can play Archeage.

By the way, delete my infraction for "♥♥♥♥ you" since the OP and every one else in this forum do not get their posts removed for it as I have. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    Everquest, WoW, Ultima Online, Daoc, Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, Asherons Call, SWG.

All games prohibit multiboxing because it tampered with game mechanics and the pvp systems in place
    WoW has the same rules as ArcheAge... pretty sure most of those do but I'm not going to bother looking it up if you are just going to make things up to post.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

You haven't played enough MMORPG then. :>

ArcheAge is AltAge.

BUT it's true that alts are a problem atm, if it's not for the guys who are farming honor with them (despite it's forbidden by the ToS of AA), there are tons of them camping at trade outlets to snipe the cargos OR they're used as spies from another nation/faction :>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast