+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Not supporting a game that turns a blind eye to multiboxing

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Alts aren't bots.

How many other games died since ArcheAge was released? People don't play one game forever. Especially ones as grindy and p2w as ArcheAge is. The alts are just a symptom of bad game design. Seriously, go watch some of the extra credits videos on free to play done wrong and you'll see they are basically describing ArcheAge.
    So why the game is populated on KR and RU who are region who doesnt allow alt ? :

Look at the situation of archeage RU :

122 players vs 155 players

https://youtu.be/brINKHIQAWk?t=59s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb18jLGNqrU

Look at the situation of archeage KR :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1evko6g5BJg
    Statistic :

Population of russia : 144 000 000 people (20% of EU global population)

Population of Europe : 742 500 000 peoples

Population of KR : 76 500 000 peoples (10% of EU global population)

help Snerdles thaniks

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...EU-vs-KR-vs-RU

any way it's too late :

TheBlueMuzzy : we are currently checking in on that, when i have any news from XL we'll let you know
    Best publisher ever.

Quote Originally Posted by CitronxD View Post
    So why the game is populated on KR and RU who are region who doesnt allow alt ? :
    Mostly because you are flat out lying. Korea does allow alts.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

they need to use family ID for accounts there, which makes it harder
    anyone has 5 moms to borrow?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAlex View Post
    they need to use family ID for accounts there, which makes it harder
    anyone has 5 moms to borrow?
    Last I heard they had changed to allow 3 accounts per mobile phone number.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

The whole game is designed to encourage use of alts. Whenever the alts starts to lose 'value' they add new stuff to acquire via atls.

Labor/honor
    Lucky scrolls from loyalty
    Ayanad scraps
    Misagon's crystals
    Erenor scraps
    Earthglow gems
    Lucky crytic scrolls from crafted to honor bound

and so on.

Don't tell me XL games don't allow alts. They purposefully made alts a requirement for those that want to dominate/win/compete.

People have been misinformed about the possible number of accounts per person in Korea and Russia.

Korea allows max 3 acc per phone / social number.
    so man can also have korea xx accounts with several phone / social number (brother, sister, dad, mom, friend, neighbor ect) eg. 3,6,9,12 ect and that's all legal.
    These will be logged on several pcs or on 1 pc after each other and yes korea players play with alts just like us a litlle smarter.

Russia allows as many accounts as you want eg 1,5,10,20, ect to be logged on more 1,2,3 + pcs or on 1 pc 1 cliient after one another.
    Thus, people in Russia play with multiple accounts just as we here on na / eu with a difference that we multiboxing is allowed and blocked in ru by gameguard so only 1 client per pc.

Thus, the ALTs in Korea and Russia are as standard as they are in the West.

Stop spreading false information here as korea and russia do not allow alts.
    ArcheAge Status : Active since 16.09.2014
    Profile : Farmer/Trader/Land Baron/Crafter
    Server : EU Eanna (Server-1)
    Race : Nuia
    Class : 4.5 Hellweaver / 5.0 Darkrunner
    Nick : Vario

I think the broken castle system, player nations, and p2w rank a little higher on whats screwed up. Yeah I alt, but I don't no life alt, I have a job and other things to do. I have set up nice quick stuff. Most people I know that have left the game have left partially on those 3 things I listed. I don't know anyone that has left the game due to alts (I am sure people do, people leave for every reason you could/couldn't think of).

You are right about someone could come in and out do 4 years of altage. They are only limited by the amount of money they want to spend. I recently saved up for the 1 million gold achievement, and someone with the sky rocketing APEX cost could come drop 6-7k and have a million gold....If you think that is a healthy good game (Best ever I think you said), then something is wrong with that imo. It is too late now, but I would prefer a sub based, appearance only (nothing else), no labor, no alts (this stuff would get rid of most anyway).

I play a Asian pvp game on my phone, and people are dropping 10k+ on it, the advantages in it are way worse than people paying in AA. Unlimited p2w is garbage imo. I am not serious about my phone game, so I don't worry much about it, but a MMORPG, I get a lot more attached and invested in. Watching some other games now, that are cosmetic/pay sub only, but people have said that and changed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7