+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dunns blessing and lack of superior red regrade charms

Dunns blessing and lack of superior red regrade charms

There is an issue from what I've been hearing that the Dunn's blessing sale doesn't have a corresponding way to get superior red regrade charms to mix them with, making them rather useless to purchase.

exacly, superior red are overpriced on AH, trinno looks like have no brain!! there no boxes to sell to give chance to drop superior red charm lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Mafagafinho View Post
    exacly, superior red are overpriced on AH, trinno looks like have no brain!! there no boxes to sell to give chance to drop superior red charm lolz
    for me it more looks like you want a easy way to get them straight out of cash shop. But from the economic perspective it is the perfect way to handle that. Offer people something nice and that requires a item that is currently rare. People will feel like oh s*** i will need a regrade charm since i got a duns. That encourages them either to buy Boxes to have a chance for it or it will make people to sell them bcs the price is nice for selling. In both cases Trion will profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsy View Post
    for me it more looks like you want a easy way to get them straight out of cash shop. But from the economic perspective it is the perfect way to handle that. Offer people something nice and that requires a item that is currently rare. People will feel like oh s*** i will need a regrade charm since i got a duns. That encourages them either to buy Boxes to have a chance for it or it will make people to sell them bcs the price is nice for selling. In both cases Trion will profit.
    trion always will profit, them are here for this.. to EARN money, but them dont know how to do it! there no superior red charm boxes to sell, there no way to get superior red charm, only 3 a 4 users have it on AH and are selling it OVERPRICED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mafagafinho View Post
    trion always will profit, them are here for this.. to EARN money, but them dont know how to do it! there no superior red charm boxes to sell, there no way to get superior red charm, only 3 a 4 users have it on AH and are selling it OVERPRICED!!!
    The Fresh Start version of the Mushroom House Crate (450 credits) can possibly include the following items:
    Common Drops:
    Healing Grimoire
    Meditation Grimoire
    Bound Hereafter Stone
    Honor Boost Tonic
    Marshmallow Sugar Pumpkin
    Bound Tax Certificate
    Flaming Pinion
    Lucky Quicksilver Tonic
    Vocation Expertise Tonic
    Greedy Goblin Gummies
    Frankenflavor Jawbreaker
    Uncommon Drops:
    Companion Crust
    Building Management Title
    Vocation Tonic
    Specialization Snowflake
    Expansion Scroll
    Yellow Regrade Charm
    Super Armor Temper
    Super Weapon Temper
    Professional Tonic
    Crest Trade Pack Storage
    Red Regrade Charm
    Companion Crust
    Building Management Title
    Vocation Tonic
    Rare Drops:
    Superior Yellow Regrade Charm
    Design: Forest Mushroom House
    Expansion Scroll
    Professional Tonic
    Superior Red Regrade Charm
    Hmmm i am pretty sure it is possible but people like to regrade and they just buy stuff out or they buy it to resell it later

Quote Originally Posted by Darsy View Post
    Hmmm i am pretty sure it is possible but people like to regrade and they just buy stuff out or they buy it to resell it later
    i dont know where u got that information.. loook AH
    https://prnt.sc/jton25
    Prices of superior red is wierd,

i guess, this new box dont drop superior red. 4sure

look the box information
    there dont tell nothing about superior RED
    https://prnt.sc/jtonel

The problem maybe that since the 4.5, the "3 red charm sup" jackpot has risen "2 red charm sup".
    Don't know why btw, only EU/US change, other server don't have that nerf on box.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinki View Post
    The problem maybe that since the 4.5, the "3 red charm sup" jackpot has risen "2 red charm sup".
    Don't know why btw, only EU/US change, other server don't have that nerf on box.
    Today have no boxes to sell on mkt place where have chance to drop superior RED, that's the problem....

The boxes rotate on a cycle; this particular box is borderline worthless - but they were hoping that enough of you would want the ridiculous Mushroom Thatched that you would purchase the boxes anyways. What they should have done was just put the house up for a set amount of credits or gilda/loyalty as it was w/ the Dessert House.

The next box that will be on the MP will be the one worth getting if it's more charm-oriented.

In either case, the MP has been rather lackluster as of late - that combined with the lack of events in months, lack of "fresh" content, and the lack of merges is continuing to suck the life out of the game. It's sad that their focus is on FS and FS itself is also dying.

Just a poor job.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisance Gnat View Post
    The boxes rotate on a cycle; this particular box is borderline worthless - but they were hoping that enough of you would want the ridiculous Mushroom Thatched that you would purchase the boxes anyways. What they should have done was just put the house up for a set amount of credits or gilda/loyalty as it was w/ the Dessert House.

The next box that will be on the MP will be the one worth getting if it's more charm-oriented.

In either case, the MP has been rather lackluster as of late - that combined with the lack of events in months, lack of "fresh" content, and the lack of merges is continuing to suck the life out of the game. It's sad that their focus is on FS and FS itself is also dying.

Just a poor job.
    Totally igree withyou, they are stupid, that is ridiculous, all legacy servers are dead, they got merge all into one to be honest in the way it going, in the end of mounth we dont gonna had 200 active player each server legacy lolZ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast