+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dunns blessing and lack of superior red regrade charms

Regrading killed the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Triosta View Post
    Regrading killed the game.
    is not regreding who killed the game, who killed it, is TRION where dont think before release some things, WHere leave bugs happening... WHERE make mistakes... it makes ppl leave, and server die! REGRADING IS PART OF GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Mafagafinho View Post
    i dont know where u got that information.. loook AH
    https://prnt.sc/jton25
    Prices of superior red is wierd,

i guess, this new box dont drop superior red. 4sure

look the box information
    there dont tell nothing about superior RED
    https://prnt.sc/jtonel
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-Fun-in-Fungus
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ouses-amp-More
    Guessing something isnt knowing something, in both of the posted links above there ARE regrade charms inside. About your "there is no Red regrade charms in boxes " so if they are not written on the Lootbox than its either just not translated thing and it misses on the box or its a BUG. So you can still get them or if they found out it has not been in people can expect a compensation like it happend in the past.

Those posted links are official from Trion side so if they tell its inside, it is inside (they get the stuff from Xl).
    Personally i am not buying boxes so i cant tell you about whats in and whats not. But posting a empty auction house just to show of the shortage of something at a given time is not informative at all due to the possibility of someone just have bought most of it out, why dont you instead show the sold numbers per day/week/?
    On the other hand i can tell you is i am daily buying Sup. Reds just to keep the supply low, why you ask me ? Because of being able to earn gold of people that just wanna blow items up without having to wait.Its a nice business . Everyone complains about the economy but its not trion that is the problem. Its people that dont have a clue how free market works and than get abused by people that know how it works. Simply by buying and reselling you can make a living out it (ingame living ) without even having to touch tradepacks or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafagafinho View Post
    is not regreding who killed the game, who killed it, is TRION where dont think before release some things, WHere leave bugs happening... WHERE make mistakes... it makes ppl leave, and server die! REGRADING IS PART OF GAME!
    The tiers of gear are already much stronger than the previous tier. Legendary nearly doubles those stats, which encourages constant bullying by the regraders. Exploding gears and the constant material funneling encourages alts which drives down prices of common stuff and causes stuff like charcoal value to go out of control. There is zero reason to have a feature that's only purpose is to be destroyed by gamblers trying to score. It's part of the game, that's true, but one day there won't be anyone to play it except all the people with the highest GS because the lower GS regraders won't have anyone below them to bully.

That's why there's so many fresh starts. People wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To regrade them is their real test, and ganking them in their cause. They will travel across the land, domming far and wide. These potatoes will understand, that balance is a damn lie.

That's why there's so many fresh starts. People wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To regrade them is their real test, and ganking them in their cause. They will travel across the land, domming far and wide. These potatoes will understand, that balance is a damn lie.
    So true...This was priceless
    [NA][Conviction]

The tiers of gear are already much stronger than the previous tier. Legendary nearly doubles those stats, which encourages constant bullying by the regraders. Exploding gears and the constant material funneling encourages alts which drives down prices of common stuff and causes stuff like charcoal value to go out of control. There is zero reason to have a feature that's only purpose is to be destroyed by gamblers trying to score. It's part of the game, that's true, but one day there won't be anyone to play it except all the people with the highest GS because the lower GS regraders won't have anyone below them to bully.

Ok, let me share what i think about the subject!

I personally totally disagree that regrading is killing or impacting the game at all. Lets all go back to 2014 where regrading was much much harder and punishing, that created huge gold sink and.... Yet we still had 5x times as many active players on servers!

The actual thing that have destroyed Archeage is XL and Trion forcing people to have extremely high benefit of playing with not just 2 accounts ( 1 main + 1 alt) .. but having 5-6 alternate accounts each. And that itself is a RED FLAG to any gamer considered as even a Semi-casual. My point is why do you give a GREEN GO to all the hardcore players to have immense advantage of just being able to not only being able to play 12hours a day, but doing it with 6-7 accounts and the main reason for that to happen is ... Update AA 3.0.
    Where we all remember that 3.0update was the one that bring Honor System a new light... most important honor shop items(lunagems) which are mandatory for pvp gearing are 100% success and free to be traded.
    Having the most important PvP gear/accessory such as Lunagems being heavily transfered on a Fresh start server towards all the pay2win players in a matter of weeks. That itself is almost guaranteed that 95%+ of the top100 gearscore after a month into the Fresh start server them being only pay2win players who bought all the poor people honor points.

So in order for them to make the game friendly to Semi-casual players, they need to make people not having benefit of running 6-7 alternate accounts when only thing they do is afk in public honor events and still make more gold than an alternate character using his labor points everyday.

So since everything in this game can be traded for gold and vice versa, there is no balance anymore. At least Honor system itself in a game like this should be only be able to farmed by your main character and used by it. That was the only thing kept so many active players before 2016, because whether you put 500 bucks into the cash shop or just paying your patron and farming in game... every active player has almost an equal chance of being competitive versus all the players when it comes down to having lunagems in their gear equipment(which now and ever before - the most important thing considering PvP combat stats).

Who could deny that the huge waves of players leaving the game was prior 3.0update(e.g. patch notes before the update) and up to update 3.5 active players were already at least 2-3 times less compared to December 2015

Have a nice day to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBorealis View Post
    Ok, let me share what i think about the subject!

I personally totally disagree that regrading is killing or impacting the game at all. Lets all go back to 2014 where regrading was much much harder and punishing, that created huge gold sink and.... Yet we still have 5x times as many active players on servers!
    where are these people?
    Only p2wins and gold sellers remain
    the game died years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    where are these people?
    Only p2wins and gold sellers remain
    the game died years ago
    Lets all go back to 2014 where regrading was much much harder and punishing, that created huge gold sink and.... Yet we still "had" 5x times as many active players on servers!

Im sorry that i have used "have" instead of "had"! I meant in 2015 there were 5x times as many active players compared to 2018. If you don't follow the meaning of my sentence, i agree the game died years ago. The post I replied to was explaining why exactly the game died. Because obviously the creator of this thread and some other people think all these regrades have any impact in the game... not at all! Honor system is the only thing that killed AA and stopping people to get back into AA.

So you think regrading in fact did not kill the game? How many extra gem slots do you get per item grade? 1. How much of a problem is resilience and toughness? It's so much of a problem that they've added even more of them plus crit to boot just to bypass the defenses that they already put into the regrade system(through gems), causing ungeared players to have no effect on any pvp field. It's like they're not even there. Who wants to continue playing after they've done a little research into how much time and effort is needed just to be noticed in a bigger way than just a bug on a windshield? They'll stay for the farmville and leave when it gets boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2