+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WOW duuns and serendipite stone has raised the price of apex to more than 1500g

WOW duuns and serendipite stone has raised the price of apex to more than 1500g

Keep doing a great job trino now players that support your game must pay apex for 1500g because you couldn't sell apex for real money cheaper like in the past. When you sell something for credits that everybody wants you are basically increasing the price of apex way higher, so if you don't offer a good deal to people that buy apex, you are messing up the economy of AA ( basic economy 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by zunzun View Post
    Keep doing a great job trino now players that support your game must pay apex for 1500g because you couldn't sell apex for real money cheaper like in the past. When you sell something for credits that everybody wants you are basically increasing the price of apex way higher, so if you don't offer a good deal to people that buy apex, you are messing up the economy of AA ( basic economy 2018)
    the discussion about it > http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...regrade-charms

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the price of APEX has been on the rise because less and less legacy players who would normally purchase APEX aren't around because they've either quit or taken the FS bait?

If there isn't a large supply, the prices will rise. They used to be 900, then climbed, floated to around 1200, and then started to climb again.

Such is life.

Or players who would normally purchase APEX are in a Player Nation and in 4.5 free farming PNs can make more gold than it was before, so they probably don't need to purchase APEX any more.

There are tons of mega multi account players that makes tons of free gold so these apex prices are increased which is increased the every items' prices in AH with an absurd very high prices too, comparing to the previous patches which is non-sense that to be a normal p2w is not enough anymore that you need to be mega p2w to play this game or become a no-life AA player who owns +10 accounts (if you want to survive in this game now in 2018 or in +2018...).

And everyone knows whom fault is this too. AA is a nice game but very less people left in this game really and no new players are coming for years too for AA EU at least... I hope that Trion merges current 4 legacy servers (shagiton, tempest, eanna, prophecy) instead of opening fresh servers very year...

I am not advertising any other mmorpg but giving small example, but Trion should interfere with marketplace items, apex prices in AH to make an healthy economy in the game really...
    /*
    Black Desert TR is only 10TL ( Turkish Lira ) to play as monthly fee.

10TL = $2.21
    10tl = 1,65
    10TL = €1,88
    */
    while AA is $15 monthly fee to play this game... Let's be honest, AA is not free to play game, no point to deceive ourself really. We need AA Prime servers that will based on what players want where there will be no p2w at all or limited p2w at least... Like you can sell maximum 5 apex from the same IP and MAC ADDRESS computer...
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Comparing a TR game with an EU/NA game, lol. Morever, comparing a Free to play with a B2P + patron like games :>

BDO EU/NA Value Pack is +10€/month :>

Most apex disappear bcs of transfers being 3x Apex each instead of 2. Alone in the last 3 weeks confirmed over 140 people have transfered alone in EU that i am aware off. Personally i use 90 Apex a month and i am by far not the only one using that immense amount of apex.
    The real value of apex is sadly much higher and people will continue to buy it no matter what till it even reaches 2,2k per apex (atleast in my case)

+ Reply to Thread