+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: June 13, the 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ONLINE - ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: June 13, the 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Update 2 - 10:45 AM PDT - Hey all, this is Fasti. Sorry this update is a little late. Reckoning is back online. Thanks very much for your patience.

Update 1 - 9:30 AM PDT - We're going to need additional time before we're able to bring Reckoning back online. No ETA yet but we'll post another update in 1 hour if we're not already back online.

Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT on June 13 for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

just a question i can't seem to find it on the forum, but the golden ruins lands will that be available after the maintenance or will it gonna have a timer like we had on start with the main land housing?

Who ever decided to use red for one of the system notice that the server was coming down, don't ever do it again.

Not only is it hard to see... most people think war for red text. So saying the servers coming down in red text makes some people fear the worse....
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3
    -A New Breed-
    -Facets of Erenor-

Be Pro-Active, Make it �� -(o.O)-
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

Ok, let’s try that again. RAINBOW!
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

Let's make sure to reset the AH!
    I'd love to see some Marketplace updates and more credit event crates rolling around.

Gotta keep this community alive, isn't it truly Trion's last hope for FS?

Didn't utilize a good advertising campaign at all for 4.5 or FS, so lets keep people entertained!

Can't wait for all the compensation coming in this phase!

+ Reply to Thread