+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Hiram addiction

So often new stuff comes out and people are upset that they can't go get it right now. Think of the new player instead.

He is just level 50, farming his 50-55xp and starting on ancestry levels etc. WHILE HE IS DOING THIS - he gets free gear drops, if he is lucky and makes good choices, he can combine these FREE gear drops together and make some nice pieces that will save him thousands of gold initially as he ALSO starts crafting or earning money to buy some of the items.

Depending on his/her class/build - each person may make different choices. Depending on luck, each person may have more or less success than the other. 2-3 People can pool together on this stuff as well - for instance, maybe a leather dps, a plate tank and a cloth healer farm together, each getting the armor type and then free rolling on weapons etc.

THIS GEAR DOES HELP - BUT IT TAKES TIME. The idea that you get to skip crafting, skip earning gold, go out to DS at level 47 and have great set of gear done before you hit 55... kinda silly.

It's not even remotely as hard in KR as it is for us.

1. They can reroll the bonuses with Crypic scrolls
    2. Their Hiram droprate is better
    3. Their hiram gear gives 150 XP each
    4. Their Prince crates drop Hiram Synthesis Stones worth 200/250/400 Synth XP
    5. They can straight up purchase Hiram Synthesis Stones in their Cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanA View Post
    It's not even remotely as hard in KR as it is for us.

1. They can reroll the bonuses with Crypic scrolls
    2. Their Hiram droprate is better
    3. Their hiram gear gives 150 XP each
    4. Their Prince crates drop Hiram Synthesis Stones worth 200/250/400 Synth XP
    5. They can straight up purchase Hiram Synthesis Stones in their Cash shop.
    i guess we will get that in the hiram awakening patch ?????

@Muzzy ? why our version is not the same version as kr and why we got disavantage ?

Remember me this...
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-or-INTENDED!-!

Quote Originally Posted by CitronxD View Post
    i guess we will get that in the hiram awakening patch ?????

@Muzzy ? why our version is not the same version as kr and why we got disavantage ?

Remember me this...
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-or-INTENDED!-!
    They got this in their Phase 4, which was before Awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah179 View Post
    So often new stuff comes out and people are upset that they can't go get it right now. Think of the new player instead.

He is just level 50, farming his 50-55xp and starting on ancestry levels etc. WHILE HE IS DOING THIS - he gets free gear drops, if he is lucky and makes good choices, he can combine these FREE gear drops together and make some nice pieces that will save him thousands of gold initially as he ALSO starts crafting or earning money to buy some of the items.

Depending on his/her class/build - each person may make different choices. Depending on luck, each person may have more or less success than the other. 2-3 People can pool together on this stuff as well - for instance, maybe a leather dps, a plate tank and a cloth healer farm together, each getting the armor type and then free rolling on weapons etc.

THIS GEAR DOES HELP - BUT IT TAKES TIME. The idea that you get to skip crafting, skip earning gold, go out to DS at level 47 and have great set of gear done before you hit 55... kinda silly.

Just want to point out the initial focus of the post is Fresh Start. No level 55s in FS. Lots of Epherium for those who have a lot of Cash. This Hiram gear is sold to us as the alternative - the option for those who do not have a lot of gold/real money. If you have cash, you can have a full set of Divine Epherium in One Day. If you don't have Cash, You can have a full set of Celestial Hiram in One Year.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Just want to point out the initial focus of the post is Fresh Start. No level 55s in FS. Lots of Epherium for those who have a lot of Cash. This Hiram gear is sold to us as the alternative - the option for those who do not have a lot of gold/real money. If you have cash, you can have a full set of Divine Epherium in One Day. If you don't have Cash, You can have a full set of Celestial Hiram in One Year.
    And here ya go, an event that gives you a free piece of gear.
    You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2