+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Synthium Soap no longer working

Synthium Soap no longer working

Synthium Soap doesn't appear to be able to clean basic stat costumes or stat undergarments since the last patch on the 13th. When right clicking the soap to get the gear icon, all items in my inventory, including the two expired pieces that need washing, are grayed out as if they're not washable. I've tested this myself on two separate computers and also tried relogging before that to see if it was just a bug with my game, but that had no effect.

Multiple players tested when I asked about it in nation chat and none of them were able to use the soaps either when they tried. One player had washed their costume on the 12th, the day before the last patch, without issue, but was unable to wash a second costume during testing today.
    Kraken - West

can confirm, synthium soap is not working please fix as this is very important to be able to access the costume stats

Might be a legacy only issue, as I was able to use soap on undergarments today on Fresh Start Nui without any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    Might be a legacy only issue, as I was able to use soap on undergarments today on Fresh Start Nui without any issues.
    <- legacy
    I don't have that problem.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

So I have the same issue, it depends which soap you wanna use, seems like there are two kinds of synthium soaps in the game right now..
    https://i.imgur.com/YLDGHx3.png

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    This is a known bug that we are tracking and have made XL aware.

Currently, if you are having issues with synth soap, please contact support. They will help you out.

ah, ive found the problem. theres 2 items with the same name. synthium soap: washes costume, which does not work for anything.. and synthium soap: used to wash costume synthesis materials. use: resets the duration of the chosen costume's effects is the right one that works. would just need to convert the wrong soap into the right ones, idk why the others exist in game

Red face Ty :)

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This is a known bug that we are tracking and have made XL aware.

Currently, if you are having issues with synth soap, please contact support. They will help you out.

Ty Muzzy, I seem to be having this issue. Just put in my ticket.

Hello All

Actually Synthium Soap doesn't work on all my costumes. Some players have this problem.
    I hope this bug can be resolve soon.

Thank you

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaynia View Post
    Hello All

Actually Synthium Soap doesn't work on all my costumes. Some players have this problem.
    I hope this bug can be resolve soon.

Thank you
    Alaynia, Please do read this thread, as it has solutions for your issue. contact support@Trionworlds.com or support.trionworlds.com and they'll assist you with the issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast