+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LVL 50 Ezi problems

LVL 50 Ezi problems

i hit lvl 50 on EZI fresh server

And now what?

- how can i get better gear than from quest?
    - is worth to make any dungeons?
    - where i should farm
    - any other acctivity i should to do ?

Many Dungeons drop better gear.

Also very popular is Greater Howling Abyss (GHA in nation chat and when players are wanted) north at Hellswamp.
    The gear is OK, can be upgraded but upgrade costs are expensive.

Another option is Diamond Coast to farm Hiram gear (mostly war zone).
    Hiram gear comes with random stats but can be changed due to other drops you dont need (so keep armor for example to upgrade needed leather gear or whatever, keep an dropped axe to upgrade your bow...and so on). Upgrade costs are very unexpensive but drop rate on Hiram gear is realy a pain. Plan 3 weeks of grinding, at least 3-5hours a day to get a complete set. A big RNG factor comes to this. Hiram gear is better as Epherium gear but can only reach Celestial level. Celestial Hiram is somehow between Divine and Epic Epherium.

Other than that you can start crafting Epherium Gear (press O in game to see whats needed). This can be cool gear, also you can buy crystalized gear in the Auction House (expensive, and crystalized can not be upgraded anymore). So the option is to maybe build Epherium, upgrade it, or continue to build it to a much better gear for later. Upgrade costs on Epherium is expensive too, upgrade process can be RNG (fail/get crystalized and so on).

When you are lvl 50 then the real work just begins to work on your gear. No quest realy gets you there then anymore.

ok thx for advice but i have more question below

- boost drop (greedy bonus) item works?
    - i still cant decide what class i should play so if i go as blighter or abolisher should i use lether ot plat armor?
    - what about earings or rings where i can find one?

Loot drop boost. There are some, yep. Auction House and Ingame Store (Market Place) for sure, sometimes you get some from daily bonus/trackers.
    When you farm Hiram gear, war and conflict times are increased drop rates anyhow, even without boost. Peace time is less.

Class/gear:

1) You want to be a tank? Plate. But no resistence against Magic
    2) With leather you have more protection against Magic attacks, but you will be weaker against phys damage.

So all comes down what you want to play. Raid/PvP/Arena...

Everything else is attack speed and mobility.

I am not sure the "in" classes are abolisher or blighter on Ezi as of now.

I would recommend to just look in game at some toon and what classes they are in and what they are wearing.

Click in game rank information under the shopping cart logo. Switch the server view to Ezi and check it out what classes/gear is listed at the top players. I sometimes get some ideas there for my own toon.

+ Reply to Thread