+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge European Servers Unplanned Downtime -- 4:46 PM UTC on 6/28/18 [UPDATE: 6:10 PM UTC]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge European Servers Unplanned Downtime -- 4:46 PM UTC on 6/28/18 [UPDATE: 6:10 PM UTC]

UPDATE 3:
    We'll need to restart the EU servers at 1:30 AM UTC (6:30 PM PDT) on Friday 29th. They will be unavailable for 1 hour.

UPDATE 2:
    The EU servers are now available again. We'll be keeping a close eye on it. Welcome back, adventurers!

UPDATE 1:

Hello everyone, we have an update.

This downtime has been caused by one of our main service servers becoming unavailable in the EU region, which specifically hosts our login authorization servers, patron benefits, and marketplace purchases.

Our team is currently working to restore this server and its services, but in order to completely fix the server we need to restore a backup. No in-game items are impacted, but the following services will be impacted:
    • Game logins (Players already online can remain online.)
    • Marketplace Purchases
    • Patron Buff Benefits
    • APEX Consumption. (Consuming APEX will not grant credits, please do not use APEX during this downtime. If you consumed APEX already and received no credits, you may contact our CS department at http://support.trionworlds.com.)

We will update this thread when we have more information or are close to completing this work. Again, this restoration may take up to 4 hours to complete.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Sincerely,
    The ArcheAge Team

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Adventurers!

We are aware that the European servers are currently unavailable, and we're investigating the issues and restarting the servers as soon as possible. We'll use this thread for any further updates.

Sincerely,
    The ArcheAge Team

And how long will that take?
    It is now 19:04 and I still can not log in.

u should keep calm.. its like 30min down...
    i can remember the 5days downtime back in 2014

yes I see it right now, I have not seen the time and had already this morning login problems. I hope it goes fast. Save me that ..... I can remember blah blah I think the most play here for years.
    I have quietly asked a question here, what AA thinks how long it takes. So I know when it's about to come back. Since I do not need answers like yours, stay calm, I asked calm.

I hope i can log in I need to do my dailies and grind for gilda ^^.

I know right me too

Taxes

It's sad when half of your guild can be ingame, playing, making money, bcs they are online before login servers went down...

That sucks...come on login servers do not fail us now!

So server frontal is down again again, Echec de connection le serveur est actuellement occupé veuillez réessayer ?
    Abyss time is no good i can't connect too !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast