+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANTED: Female gamer around level 30 in Firran Suit, or in Harani Suit to help with Trade Runs

WANTED: Female gamer around level 30 in Firran Suit, or in Harani Suit to help with Trade Runs

WANTED: Female gamer around level 30 in Firran Suit, or in Harani Suit, (NO DRAG), to help
    with Trade Runs. Other races would do, but they're mostly across the pond.

This is NOT an attempt to start any kind of "fantasy hookup", my past experiences playing with female gaming partners has worked well, that's all.

Players below level 30 might work out and benefit. Players with a level much over 30 or 35 might not work out because they're already better situated.
    Fighting Proficiency would help, but not of greatest concern.

May try to form a small trading group in time. May invite another guy or two in. Still trying to get myself established in Archeage.

>> If interested and want to discuss the matter, send mail to - Cheemesh

Note: I hope this is the right forum for a post such as this, I couldn't seem to find anywhere more suitable.

First, dats sexist.

But you didn't post your server.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Hey, Right! Snerdles,

Completely slipped my mind. I'm on NA, Reckoning.
    -----------

Thanks for the wake up :-)

Although I am not looking for a partner and I'm sure not playing on Reckoning again for the rest of my life, I do thank you for preferring a female player. For all the times I'm called a grill, accused of not existing because I can't be a girl can't be a girl can't be a girl, told I must be wanting to see your anatomy or what ever other assumptions that I must be bad because of my gender ... it's a nice change to be preferred by one person in this game. Thanks to the anti-female rhetoric of false accusations in chat on a regular bases most of us female players feel genuinely unwelcome.

We really do exist, there are many of us, we aren't out to get you outside of pvp and we just want to play. We don't care how you look below the waist and we certainly don't want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    First, dats sexist.

But you didn't post your server.

ummmm... doesn't the Forum category that he posted in kind of answer this question? This Is the NA - Reckoning list after all.

but Cheemesh IS in fact a red alt. So don't get all surprised if in time you get robbed. Could be long con at work here.

+ Reply to Thread