+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grand Armorer's Manor Design

Grand Armorer's Manor Design

Grand Apothecary's Manor Design

Where to get those designs/ blueprints on FS?

I see some in AH every now and then. But you can not craft them, you can not buy them in the shop, not for Gilda, not for credits....

Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy22 View Post
    Grand Apothecary's Manor Design

Where to get those designs/ blueprints on FS?

I see some in AH every now and then. But you can not craft them, you can not buy them in the shop, not for Gilda, not for credits....

Source?
    demolish an upgraded manor.
    ❤ Firish ❤ Airish ❤ Fye ❤
    Thunderwing - East

"Tell me, Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?"

Thanks. This explains it.

I thought when you demolish such a house you only get Enchanted Blueprints back and no design.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy22 View Post
    Thanks. This explains it.

I thought when you demolish such a house you only get Enchanted Blueprints back and no design.
    When you demolish the house (any kind of house or farm), you get only the design and some tax certificates. If you want enchanted blueprints, you need to use an evenstone to destroy the design after you have it in inventory.

I wouldn't recommend destroying an upgraded design like that, though. They're too expensive.

You can upgrade any 24x24 or 28x28 manor, townhouse, chalet, or villa to an apothecary's or armorer's house, once you have built the basic version of the house. Go to the nameplate and use the remodel button. That will let you preview the various options, and you can find out what mats are required for the upgrade.

You can preview without actually changing anything. But remember to remove all the decor before you do the real upgrade; some of it would be destroyed if you left it in place.

The cheapest way I've found to get enchanted blueprints is to buy 16x16 building bundle designs for gilda. Those yield 2 blueprints at a cost of 7.5 gilda each. It's not necessary to place the house on land to get blueprints.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Wayfarers> ~ Conviction East

+ Reply to Thread