+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farmer Bob's pack creation service

Farmer Bob's pack creation service

Ok so what Im looking for is a couple people to coordinate with in order to constantly run packs. I have a huge labor pool and a tremendous amount of land for farming purposes. However, I dont have the capacity at the moment to run several accounts at once hauling packs without serious lag, as Im on a not so gaming oriented laptop.

So far Ive found 1 person to which this arrangement has worked out well. And Im looking for more people. Basically the way this would work...
    1) You trade me materials and gold for pack creation
    2) I create those packs and load your hauler
    3) You haul to drop off location
    4) I unload the hauler(s) and turn in the packs
    5) I pay you X amount of gold after each hauler is unloaded and turned in

If I can get enough partners looking to haul....Id like to do roughly 500 packs a day if not more, depending on my availability with my work schedule of course. This will also include larders which I have enough land to crank out roughly 350-400 larders at a time. The process of that would be a bit different for pack creation, hauling and turn in but the routine would be quite similar. If interested, please send me a private message on here. Thank you.

Found 1 more partner. Looking for 1-3 more. Ideally schedule a person per day.

Still looking for more partners

Still need more peoples

Hello, I see that you are looking for people to do trades, I do 200 pack a day, explain if I receive good profits for that and we reach an agreement

Hello, I see that you are looking for people to do trades, I do 200 pack a day, explain if I receive good profits for that and we reach an agreement

write me now

write me now i am online in the game

Quote Originally Posted by workergames View Post

Private message sent

+ Reply to Thread