+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Disable/Fix Hot Tub ASAP!

looks like i dont need to test that anymore. but does this apply only to the hot tub debuff or the one from the naptime plushie too? its debuff got another name and describtion but its mechanic is the same....

Nice detective work! I was always curious why the guards thought someone sketchy was nearby when i walked past qq

Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Well... I guess this will be fixed in about a month. No wonder DMG felt funky...
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

BTW this is also the reason why people with this debuff are less prioritized by healing hymn to bounce at.

RIP Stormcaster April 5 2018
    RIP Antithesis Burst Dec 10 2016
    "Cow Herding Master"
    Defy Expectations | Crush that Confidence :3

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hey all,
    Thanks for letting us know! We have this bug tracked and let XL know too.
    lets be honest guys this doesnt affect the profit margin, if anything it might increase it so i dont see this being fixed anything soon

i'm a healer and don't even have stealth so i was very confused as to why my kindled spirit was stealthed randomly (had buff of a bloomfang, something along the lines of "bloomfang becomes stealthed along with its owner" yet i don't even have a bloomfang so i couldn't figure out what was going on) and i often get the stealthed guard meeting message mostly while driving on my red freighter or my rampage B200

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2