+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 304

Thread: Oceanic Guilds - Post your server choice here

  1. #251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritsuko View Post
    Greetings,

    Synapse will officially be rolling on Kyrios.

    My view on the current unofficial SEA/Oceanic server debacle is that, it's fine as it is. There should not be a single server, but two - Kyrios and Ollo, both of which been proven by data to be viable. Let's take a look at how each of these servers are shaping up from my research.

    Kyrios

    The more competitive PvP guilds are mostly rolling Kyrios on both East and West along with population from Singapore, Indonesia, and Oceania (Australia/New Zealand). A large Korean guild is known to be on Kyrios too. Guilds are rolling on Kyrios because of a more PvP-centric environment, with faction organizations and rivalries and generally, the promise of better fights and round the clock action due to larger % of hardcore PvP players and well known NA guilds.

    Kyrios is naturally developing to be a prime competitive server for both NA and SEA/Oceanic players, and the large guild population pretty much ensures that it won't be dying any time soon. The con is that it will potentially have queues or 'overcrowding' issues which have yet to be seen since OBT did not indicate so, and server cap is around 10k+ if I'm not wrong. Patron players should have no issue with queues. F2P players might have issues.


    Ollo

    For Ollo, it seems that the Filipino community are rolling there on East, along with a few guilds that can be found on Guildex. There also seems to be a sizeable population of Oceanic players and guilds that have voiced their preference to roll on a server that has less large PvP guilds. Server longevity remains to be seen, but it is definitely the less crowded server and a viable choice especially for more PvX oriented players or those that wish to stay away from a world full of gank squads.


    Conclusion

    Kyrios for more hardcore PvP players and groups that wish to slug it out with all the top dogs and relish in the 'drama' and epic faction fights.

    Ollo for more PvX inclined players and groups that wish to avoid overcrowding and 'drama'.

    I hope this post helps players in selecting their launch server.
    Are you guys rolling on east or west?

  2. #252
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post

    ollo will be a great server i have heard of some big alpha guilds maybe heading to ollo, and i'm sure competition will be fierce
    Oran'Tool? by all means keep them please. Also isn't why the ollo advocates running to ollo is to avoid all these big guilds in the first place?

  3. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Novenics View Post
    i'm pretty sure the total Aussie/NZ pop on kyrios is a lot higher than those on Ollo, u might wanna double check from your source.
    Aus/NZ guilds on Ollo are mostly small sized guilds, so u might be getting the impression there are more Aus/NZ players on Ollo because of this.

    Ollo is also the unofficial server for Pinoys/filipinos(part of SEA).

    The filipinos separated. Dressed to Kill in Kyrios West with 200+ members, are filipinos also with few international players. The filipino Away officers in Ollo love too much drama lol.

  4. #254
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Novenics View Post
    i'm pretty sure the total Aussie/NZ pop on kyrios is a lot higher than those on Ollo, u might wanna double check from your source.
    Aus/NZ guilds on Ollo are mostly small sized guilds, so u might be getting the impression there are more Aus/NZ players on Ollo because of this.

    Ollo is also the unofficial server for Pinoys/filipinos(part of SEA).


    dude, u r scary the guys rolling on Ollo, this is the exact reason why they aren't rolling on Kyrios.
    Myrmidons claim to be a decent sized guild from australia and they have claimed to be rolling ollo

    and do you really think a guild like forrest crow / shots fired would roll ollo to avoid a fight? they may not roll it but then again if they did it would not be cause they are scared of a bunch of no name guilds on kyrios they would roll out the dunk sauce on them all.

    And we are legend maybe rolling ollo, probably the biggest western guild I can think of. Add in the OT zerk in the mix and you got the imho the most competitive server NA, be no free rides for anyone which i think is what these guilds are looking for.

    And have not heard from Wicked or some of the other bigger well organised guilds from alpha. if they all follow each other on to one server then thats where the fight will be whatever server they roll if they all puss out and go to diffrent servers then they not gonna get the fun out of the game like they had in alpha.

  5. #255
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacabon View Post
    What large aussie guilds are going for land in Auroria Lokiri? Monday morning 5am battles are hardly going to be the domain of aussie guilds so good luck to them.
    Well maybe I said that wrong, I know there will be guilds helping to hold them, I'm not sure if they will own them exclusively or work in tandem with a US guild for extra backup.

    Kyrios is going to have a lot of PvP, in both large and small encounters. I guess it just depends where you are and what you're doing

  6. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    Myrmidons claim to be a decent sized guild from australia and they have claimed to be rolling ollo.
    Myrmidons was Royal Crusade, they are a fresh guild formed on these forums(1mth old at best), doubtful that they have any large numbers, or if they do it means they mass invited randoms.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    and do you really think a guild like forrest crow / shots fired would roll ollo to avoid a fight? they may not roll it but then again if they did it would not be cause they are scared of a bunch of no name guilds on kyrios they would roll out the dunk sauce on them all.

    And we are legend maybe rolling ollo, probably the biggest western guild I can think of. Add in the OT zerk in the mix and you got the imho the most competitive server NA, be no free rides for anyone which i think is what these guilds are looking for.

    And have not heard from Wicked or some of the other bigger well organised guilds from alpha. if they all follow each other on to one server then thats where the fight will be whatever server they roll if they all puss out and go to diffrent servers then they not gonna get the fun out of the game like they had in alpha.
    i think u really need to re-read my post, i didn't say BIG guilds are afraid of rolling on Ollo, or afraid of competition on heavy servers. I said Aus/NZ guilds tat rolled on Ollo did so because they wish to avoid fighting all these big guilds u listed.

    btw u clearly dun understand the agenda of those rolling on Ollo, go ahead and keep saying all these mega/huge/zerg/big guilds are rolling on Ollo, im sure tat would be beneficial in driving up Ollo's population.

  7. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by mort View Post
    add in the ot zerk in the mix and you got the imho the most competitive server na ...
    hahahahahahahahahahhhaahahaha
    GM - [-E-] The Elite
    www.elite-pvpers.net

  8. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    105
    ot will only be saying what server they are going on just before start, in one of his videos ot was bagging the beta guild i was in lol think we had 5-10 50's on the server at that point and were one of the larger west guilds on namia (was a pretty low pop server though for beta).

    hows ollo looking atm? any developments or still look like a decent medium\high pop? I personal think ill avoid the servers with extremely large guilds because at the end of the day its nice if the battlefield feels relatively balanced. I suspect months from now things on any of the servers will change a lot there will be lots of people moving to larger guilds and fresh people entering the game creating loads of small guilds that we have never heard of.

    do we know what server ollo's ah is sisters with? one could always liquidate assets and transfer cash to another server so any choice is not a total loss if you end up not liking the server.

  9. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Marstar View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahhhaahahaha
    HAHAHAHAHahhaha

  10. #260
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post

    Add in the OT zerk in the mix and you got the imho the most competitive server NA,
    hahahahahahahahahahhhaahahaha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts