+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about double loot event :)

Question about double loot event :)

Dear, Trion!
    I remember the stream about the upcoming patch with the Hauler's, Dream Ring quests and etc.
    So from what I have understood while watching it, basically you stated it yourself that you have addressed the issue of pushing content quicker due to the gearscore disparity in between players being a huge problem and this is why updates needs to be delayed.

So the initial idea of double hiram loot and double loot drop rate for 2 weeks I understand is probably to make the gap little bit smaller and so on. But I'm gonna say what I think makes me (as 3.5k gs archer Ezi-FS) struggling to catch up during this event..
    So since you doubled everything, now 85%+ of all the hiram spots all over the Auroria are occupied by 5.2-5.5k gs+, i saw once even 6k gs there(may be just testing idk). So while doing this they probably farm 1-2k+ honor for less than an hour(since im much weaker i get average of 500-600 honor per 30mins) just from these honor gems the monsters drop.
    So can anyone explain me how and when I could possibly have an opening to farm my hiram gear, since the highest gearscore players are taking all the spots for themselves ? The least you couldve done is to remove these honor gems during the event, so the people who actually farm would be the ones who need the hiram pieces the most?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBorealis View Post
    Dear, Trion!
    I remember the stream about the upcoming patch with the Hauler's, Dream Ring quests and etc.
    So from what I have understood while watching it, basically you stated it yourself that you have addressed the issue of pushing content quicker due to the gearscore disparity in between players being a huge problem and this is why updates needs to be delayed.

So the initial idea of double hiram loot and double loot drop rate for 2 weeks I understand is probably to make the gap little bit smaller and so on. But I'm gonna say what I think makes me (as 3.5k gs archer Ezi-FS) struggling to catch up during this event..
    So since you doubled everything, now 85%+ of all the hiram spots all over the Auroria are occupied by 5.2-5.5k gs+, i saw once even 6k gs there(may be just testing idk). So while doing this they probably farm 1-2k+ honor for less than an hour(since im much weaker i get average of 500-600 honor per 30mins) just from these honor gems the monsters drop.
    So can anyone explain me how and when I could possibly have an opening to farm my hiram gear, since the highest gearscore players are taking all the spots for themselves ? The least you couldve done is to remove these honor gems during the event, so the people who actually farm would be the ones who need the hiram pieces the most?
    Tag stuff faster, do enough damage on the target to get the drop even if someone else is hitting it, move smarter, use a mount to get to the next target faster, don't pull numbers out of your ♥♥♥, etc.

+ Reply to Thread