+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sunkens - RIP AA -

Quote Originally Posted by SamKook View Post
    Sunken ship are a lot more dangerous to do than regular TR though though so as usual, they're completely ignoring the risk vs reward ratio of things.
    Only risk for solo players or 4k gs with trino sets
    Ask people on PNs if they think sunkens are dangerous

Friend of mine was making 5k/day on reckoning 1 account (20 sunkens and some cargos/day) and Trion refuses to merge the gold guzzling machines like Vengeance/Kyrios/Reckoning.
    You can still pull out what he was doing with the new sunken labor costs but with less profit aKa "LLP" Large Labor Potion (just do the math yo)

Sunkens will disappear? Haha. its so much faster than doing standard trade runs. I'm glad this unmitigated gold machine got nerfed, next, abyssal needs to be nerfed. 30 gold per pack sounds good to me, considering only the dominant guild/nation does it.

I'm so so glad I tried to get back into this game.

No I'm not going to spend that much labor. I mean gebus. I did sunken because it was a bit more fun than A > B trade packs over and over.

Are you hearing me? I'm the player you keep loosing.
    formally: Ray > Valume, Kraken
    Qube: Reckoning, Kyrios, Kraken

It feels like they're trying to eliminate all methods of making large sums of gold except free farming in a big zerg.

Anyone who thinks that is good for the health of the game is not qualified to participate in design discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    It feels like they're trying to eliminate all methods of making large sums of gold except free farming in a big zerg.

Anyone who thinks that is good for the health of the game is not qualified to participate in design discussions.
    Completely agree here. Every change they are making seems to be pushing people just to joining whatever group owns the server so that you can actually progress at a decent pace. It's kind of sad to see the game fall apart like this since it was such a great game in many aspects.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahearn View Post
    Only risk for solo players or 4k gs with trino sets
    Ask people on PNs if they think sunkens are dangerous

Friend of mine was making 5k/day on reckoning 1 account (20 sunkens and some cargos/day) and Trion refuses to merge the gold guzzling machines like Vengeance/Kyrios/Reckoning.
    You can still pull out what he was doing with the new sunken labor costs but with less profit aKa "LLP" Large Labor Potion (just do the math yo)
    Hey, I'm the solo player with 4k gs doing sunken ships! Yes the higher labor costs with the existing risk is going to drive me out of the sunken ship business. So sorry pirates, green pirates and reds but you will not get a chance to chase my merchant schooner.

+1

Agree. The continued Labor consumption increase on all aspects of income is crazy. Areas they don't increase labor they just reduce the income. I am not sure how they expect to get "New" or "Returning" players if they continue to mess with the way people make money.

Harder ways to make income means harder ways for "New" or "Returning" players to get started. It will be bad enough when they get face rolled the first time they step outside the gate.
    [NA][Conviction]

actually 1 slight change/addition

u forgot to say they trying to nerf ways to make gold so u would be more inclined to spend more in the cash shop

Quote Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
    actually 1 slight change/addition

u forgot to say they trying to nerf ways to make gold so u would be more inclined to spend more in the cash shop
    I think that's been obvious from the beginning. Back in Alpha, the gear that you crafted or picked up from drops was all you got. There was no regrade system until launch; the biggest cash grab that ran many players off, never to return.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2