+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Phase 4: Reign

Are mysterious auroria chests (the 400g packs randomly picked up from treasure chests) still going to be available?

Quote Originally Posted by stik View Post
    Are mysterious auroria chests (the 400g packs randomly picked up from treasure chests) still going to be available?
    I checked every place i know them to spawn in eastern auroria and I could see no evidence of them at all. No crates, no mobs, nothing. That's doesn't mean that they are gone for sure, but since gold has no meaning on the PTS it's unlikely people are hoarding them or something so evidence would suggest they are indeed gone.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I harvested 24 bundles potatoes after the update and got 4 royal seeds. I got 230k farming.This is worst than single plant farming. Is there a chance the drop rate will increase in the future?

Is there some sort of prerequisite to getting the Hiram quest from the npc? I am here in hero hall and got the quest with no problem. My quildmate is here and is not offered the quest. Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    There are no changes to the amount of cargo trade outlets can hold. As snerdles said, that issue is definitely a Fresh Start issue, and may change as more content is released in the progression to make charcoal more necessary.

The golden token shop will be available in Phase 4.
    when will the golden token shop be available :O

On Freshstart the Quest Heir of the Greatness is not possible to complete even if u hit all skilltress on 55.
    The Question Mark does not appear on Skillmanager as supposed to...

These changes are minimal and bad.
    We know the teams have been gutted but these changes aren't even thought out.
    They almost seem like intentional sabotage.

Letting the strongest guild control the charcoal through DGS is bad.

There's a better place to be right now. Goodbye Trion. Time for a new chapter.

so there is going to be an event on thunderwing but for shatigon nothing? nice going GMs keep killing shatigon and other servers more and more shatigon population is allredy low as …..

Are we gonna remove afk kick yet? Population has dropped plenty enough for it. And it's annoying when I just wanna log on and occasionally click my loyalty box those days where I don't actually feel like playing or don't have the time.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Hello everybody!
    On Nui, some players arenīt getting the 50% Loot Drop Rate when the region be in War.
    Is it a bug? If you, player, have this same problem, please, report to Trion too. We need resolve that, because a lot of people farm Hiram Gear, and they need to increase loot drop rate to make it easier to farm.
    May you resolve that GMs?
    Sincerely,
    Acer
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast