+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Phase 4: Reign

Questions:
    Abyssal for Fresh start?
    Thunderwing Titan for Fresh start?
    Will we get Reedwind on fresh start?
    Referring the the higher dungeon synthesis armor/weapons. Will prepatch serp armor be able to be synthesized to higher tiers? say divine serp armor -> Epic via synthesis?
    Can/Will Fresh Start servers get a new limited sale on Vehicle Upgrade Devices since they were unable to be used when they went on sale last time?
    When referring to Hiram Infusion Items the article says "gold or credits" limited. Will we have the option of either gold or credits once per day? or is that saying you can do both, but limited per day?
    Will Fresh start be getting Tier 2 Serpentis armor? i.e Shadow warrior's shadows? (Serp sleeves) The ones upgraded with honorforge medals.

fishing poles

There are two kinds of fishing poles flexible (more bites) and sturdy (damage). I see how they effect sport fishing, but does the type of fishing pole effect bait fishing? The livestream also suggested my old fishing poles could still be used. But I have many wrapped arcadian fishing poles, will these still be usable?

Hi, thanks for opening up this thread.

Could you please explain further the changes to lunastones? You briefly mentioned that they will now be obtained only through RNG crates...

Are the lunastones changing or just how to obtain them (crates). If they are staying the same, it seems as though we should be buying out gems from the honor shop now before they get taken off, i.e. for our delph gear now right?

Thanks,
    Perses

ice fishing

Can you use a shovel and ice fish in Miroir Tundra since there is no Frozen Wave fishing poles? If you can ice fish, which fishing pole can you use?

Hiram gear came out fairly recently, and now it’s time to give players access to the Awakening mechanic! Awakening to Radiant Hiram Gear will set the it back to Rare, but allow it to be upgraded as high as Divine. i know it has to be at celestial to awaken it but does awakening it grant any bonus stats as it will reset it to Rare? just a question

Sunken Ships
    Are all the packs getting double price or its just basic ones?
    How many pouches will be need to raise boat? Still 10?

In the stream on friday we could see the changed metallic crates.

Will ours also contain the Lucky Sunpoint/Moonpoint/Starpoint + resplendent scrolls?

Also, we can see the (casual translation) "Palos Crystals" in the inventory (the blue ball), will we be getting the full shop for these or will some mounts be locked on release?

What happens to gems in a hiram awakening attempt?

Phrase 4 kraken change, halcy change Question

There are Faction restrictions on the fresh server.

Why are not the same restrictions applied to legacy server?

I think the legacy server is the that needs this restriction
    <Valar Morghulis>
    Sirochan

Another question: In a follow up patch to this one on KR, they changed the crafting recipes for Cooking and Alchemy items (Food and Potions), will we already be receiving these or is it for a future phase?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast