+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Phase 4: Reign

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #21
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hello everyone,
    I'll be going through and trying to get answers to all these today. Thank you to those who have been also trying to answer these questions. Some of your answers will be "We'll be talking about that on this Friday's livestream (7/13)."

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyla37 View Post
    Hi Muzzy!

My question is concerning cargo amounts.. As it is now the cargos are always maxed out due to the massive amounts of packs coming into a trade outlet.. is there any change to the amount of cargo that the outlet can hold?

Also, I was curious if you knew when the Golden Tokens are going to be available to spend?

Thank you in advance
    There are no changes to the amount of cargo trade outlets can hold. As snerdles said, that issue is definitely a Fresh Start issue, and may change as more content is released in the progression to make charcoal more necessary.

The golden token shop will be available in Phase 4.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by yorruichi View Post
    Are we able to make a 2nd character to play dwarves or warborn or are we forced into making a new account
    Yes! There will be another character available in Phase 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Yes, just like how cargo works. The price listed in the tower is modified by the wartime bonus while the actual gold received is then modified by the freshness and the mail fee. You can still see the demand percentage listed in the tower on the live stream.
    Im not talking about during wartime, I'm talking about just turning packs in to a regular trade outlet.

@Muzzy can you confirm, that trade packs will decrease in value based on, how many packs of the same type are turned in to a specific trade outlet AS WELL AS the freshness of the pack? I think this is going to really damage packs ran out of Ahnimar/Hellswamp, as it is now most everyone stages these packs because so many people run them out during double peace, with the increase of mats to make the larders and the additional "freshness" that goes with it, it seems like I'm going to have to find another way of making money . This is also a problem, due to PN running the servers our only options are farming, or running packs...

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by NotChrispy View Post
    Questions:
    Abyssal for Fresh start?

Thunderwing Titan for Fresh start?

Will we get Reedwind on fresh start?

When referring to Hiram Infusion Items the article says "gold or credits" limited. Will we have the option of either gold or credits once per day? or is that saying you can do both, but limited per day?
    Abyssal will not be available on Fresh Start in Phase 4: Reign.

TWT will not be available, as Reedwind, Aegis, and Whalesong have will not be available yet. The newly available zones are Airain Rock, Aubre Cradle, and Sunbite Wilds.

You may make one gold purchase and one credit purchase of Hiram Infusion each day. Here are the ways to get them.

6 Hiram Infusions (Basic - 100xp each) for 50g, once per day per account.
    5 Lucky Unidentified Hiram Infusions (Arcane - 400xp each) for 400 credits, once per day per account.
    5 Lucky Unidentified Hiram Infusions (Arcane - 400xp each) for 50 loyalty, no limit per day.
    Unidentified Hiram Infusion that can proc from Grand to Arcane (250xp - 400xp) that drop from Enraged Abyssal Legion mobs. Spend 50 labor to identify these.

'Hiram Infusion' grades
    Basic - 100xp
    Grand - 200xp
    Rare - 250xp
    Arcane - 400xp

Lucky Unidentified Hiram Infusions always become Arcane grade (400xp).

Lucky Unidentified Hiram Infusions stack to 1k, as do regular Unidentified Hiram Infusions. Once they are Identified, they do not stack.

Note: This information is based on our preliminary build and will be confirmed when we get the release candidate build.

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by flametrench View Post
    There are two kinds of fishing poles flexible (more bites) and sturdy (damage). I see how they effect sport fishing, but does the type of fishing pole effect bait fishing? The livestream also suggested my old fishing poles could still be used. But I have many wrapped arcadian fishing poles, will these still be usable?
    Any old fishing poles you may still be used because they have a timer on them, so they'll eventually all disappear once used.

This new pole will be the one you use for sport fishing and for worm fishing. Their passives only affect sport fishing.

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Perese View Post
    Hi, thanks for opening up this thread.

Could you please explain further the changes to lunastones? You briefly mentioned that they will now be obtained only through RNG crates...

Are the lunastones changing or just how to obtain them (crates). If they are staying the same, it seems as though we should be buying out gems from the honor shop now before they get taken off, i.e. for our delph gear now right?

Thanks,
    Perses
    Lunastones will be available via the larceny crates (Prince's, Queen's, etc) We'll discuss that on this week's Livestream (7/13). We only briefly talked about it at the end of the stream, so we want to give it more time this week.

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by flametrench View Post
    Can you use a shovel and ice fish in Miroir Tundra since there is no Frozen Wave fishing poles? If you can ice fish, which fishing pole can you use?
    You will need an Expert rod (either upgrade branch of the new rod) in order to participate in Ice Fishing.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivenn View Post
    Hiram gear came out fairly recently, and now it’s time to give players access to the Awakening mechanic! Awakening to Radiant Hiram Gear will set the it back to Rare, but allow it to be upgraded as high as Divine. i know it has to be at celestial to awaken it but does awakening it grant any bonus stats as it will reset it to Rare? just a question
    We'll be talking about Hiram Gear in this week's Livestream (7/13) at 1:30 PM PDT, then I'll make a thread like this for the topics discussed then.

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    ...did XL at least finally remove the family charcoal quest?
    There is no indication that it has been removed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast