+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Phase 4: Reign

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #31
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by RellamBE View Post
    In the stream on friday we could see the changed metallic crates.

Will ours also contain the Lucky Sunpoint/Moonpoint/Starpoint + resplendent scrolls?

Also, we can see the (casual translation) "Palos Crystals" in the inventory (the blue ball), will we be getting the full shop for these or will some mounts be locked on release?
    We'll be discussing this on our next livestream (July 13th at 1:30 PM).

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #32
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai Kasai View Post
    What happens to gems in a hiram awakening attempt?
    This will be discussed in this week's livestream (Jly 13th at 1:30 PM PST)

Will we finally be able to craft siege ammo? That way the people who spent a ton of gold + 1k gilda can use our ironclads finally. I made mine simply to quickly do bunkers with and i've had it for 2+ months now and it's worse than the basic harpoon you can pick up off the ground since it can only fire steel ammo atm.

WE NEED SIEGE AMMO! Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Reulfia View Post
    Im not talking about during wartime, I'm talking about just turning packs in to a regular trade outlet.

@Muzzy can you confirm, that trade packs will decrease in value based on, how many packs of the same type are turned in to a specific trade outlet AS WELL AS the freshness of the pack? I think this is going to really damage packs ran out of Ahnimar/Hellswamp, as it is now most everyone stages these packs because so many people run them out during double peace, with the increase of mats to make the larders and the additional "freshness" that goes with it, it seems like I'm going to have to find another way of making money . This is also a problem, due to PN running the servers our only options are farming, or running packs...
    Yes, the demand percentage still affects the packs just like normal. It will be much easier to see once you see it on the PTS but it should work exactly like how cargo works.

Also, each bonus is multiplied, not added. So if you have a pack worth 10g at 130% and you turn that in during war (15%), with a freshness 30% boost, and the 2% mail boost you would think you would get 14.7 gold or 47%... but what you would get mailed is 15.249g ( which is 10 × 1.15 × 1.3 × 1.02 ).

So yes, this system is going to drastically change which packs are most popular, since the 30% freshness zones are generally short runs, but are nearly as good profit as longer and riskier runs.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Yes, the demand percentage still affects the packs just like normal. It will be much easier to see once you see it on the PTS but it should work exactly like how cargo works.

Also, each bonus is multiplied, not added. So if you have a pack worth 10g at 130% and you turn that in during war (15%), with a freshness 30% boost, and the 2% mail boost you would think you would get 14.7 gold or 47%... but what you would get mailed is 15.249g ( which is 10 × 1.15 × 1.3 × 1.02 ).

So yes, this system is going to drastically change which packs are most popular, since the 30% freshness zones are generally short runs, but are nearly as good profit as longer and riskier runs.
    Snerdles, thanks so much for taking the time to answer these questions! Maybe you should apply for a job at good 'ole Trino! Help them out with the forums, since your so helpful in this thread! Much appreciated man!

So in your opinion do you think Ahnimar larders would even be worth running anymore, or is it more like a wait and see situation?

Will Tier 2 lunagems (splendid lunagems) be craftable with this update?

trade changes
    I have 100 vyravas fragment now... if I make pack before the update, it will still be possible to use them to generate cargo?

Quote Originally Posted by saltminer View Post
    Will Tier 2 lunagems (splendid lunagems) be craftable with this update?
    KR does not have T2 gems in ayanad patch still.

And you don't want them, they are very unbalanced.

Will packs on the ground after the patch that were crafted prepatch immediately start a timer for the freshness?

Do we still have all three trade posts on nuia continent and hiranya continents?

Is the ferry available at both solz and two crowns? sorry ive been reading so much and im trying to remember where I saw what and when it goes into affect..if ever lol

Oh, and if we decide to take the 15% max reduction and restage a larder from the preserved zone, does the larder start a new added on 15% reduction timer if we pick it up and set it back down? For example ..we move it from ahnimar to marionople, set it down taking a max 15% reduction. We then pick it up to move it to solzreed in a day or so..does that trigger a new price reduction timer for the pack? A guildie was asking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast