+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Phase 4: Reign

Quote Originally Posted by Kymss View Post
    Oh, and if we decide to take the 15% max reduction and restage a larder, does the larder start a new added on 15% reduction timer if we pick it up and set it back down? For example ..we move it from ahnimar to marionople, set it down taking a max 15% reduction. We then pick it up to move it to solzreed in a day or so..does that trigger a new price reduction for the pack?
    No. That would make the entire system useless since everyone would just put them down and pick them up just before turn in.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Astros View Post
    trade changes
    I have 100 vyravas fragment now... if I make pack before the update, it will still be possible to use them to generate cargo?
    Yes, just they already shared that info. You will be able to turn in packs that were already created, you will just be unable to create more.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    No. That would make the entire system useless since everyone would just put them down and pick them up just before turn in.
    I think he meant would it add on to the 15% percentage reduction already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymss View Post
    I think he meant would it add on to the 15% percentage reduction already taken.
    Oh, I get it. I thought you (he?) meant "does it reset?". The answer is also no, just like cargo the one freshness timer continues to count no matter what you do with the pack. Once it is the lowest value it will remain there until you turn it in.

Thank you Muzzy for all the answers!

Hi Muzzy!
    Will Majestic Tree be for Vacation Badges?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet rain View Post
    Hi Muzzy!
    Will Majestic Tree be for Vacation Badges?
    Majestic Trees and Mining Drills have been unavailable for vocations for a long time alredy, not sure which patch took them up, but i know for a fact they were taken out without prior notice, also doubt they'll be reintroduced for Vocation Badges, but we can all hope.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Baby Don't Hurt Me> | <Party Eight>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Abyssal Skill Level 55 Counter: 8/10
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

Besides Lunastones and lunafrost going to be drop from crates/pursess, Will Lunagems be drops and removed from Honor shop too?

You mentioned crates being touched upon. Specifically, can you answer the following?

What lunastones/frosts will be available in Crates. Examples I am interested in knowing about.
    • Bound Secret Lunastones - Currently in Honor Shop
    • Kyprosa, Melisara, Inoch, Orchidna lunastones - currently in honor shop
    • All lunafrosts current in honor shop
    • All crafted lunastones - will they now be in crates ?
    • Loyaly version of indomitable
    • Astral versions in loyalty shop

Or are lunastones being randonized completely (like hiram stats work?) , as someone who struggles with honor generation but is working on larceny and alchemy, answers could dictate how I proceed my character.

Thanks.

Are the Lucky Unidentified Hiram Infusions and the awakening scrolls bound?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast