+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: So.. new trade pack changes, will it kill the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I'm curious if this mean storage silos are pretty pointless to own anymore. I know a few people have them, so will the be removed from the game, since they wont have any point in 5.0. I'm hoping for an update on the prices to see if that's going to change any. I heard prices go up, but that's only talk I've heard. I don't know if that's even true or not. I guess for now its just wait and see what happens when pts gets the patch for testing.
    They still have a point for any packs that matter. DGS.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

This seems like more of an impact to the large hauler trains that people attempt to run. Given the more packs you make the more time it takes. Those doing car runs would likely have less impact since this is faster but would require more runs for the same amount of packs.

Since this is all I do any more given I don't run many packs

This current system is crap.

Exactly avoid the long trains, by the time you loaded the 4th freig, the first ones have 5min less.
    This will make the gold sellers have to make more runs to get the same gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    Exactly avoid the long trains, by the time you loaded the 4th freig, the first ones have 5min less.
    This will make the gold sellers have to make more runs to get the same gold.
    On the east maybe... on west two of the three 30% zones are 1 zone apart which is super easy to be under 15 minutes. A few people can push Cinder to peace every day in under 5 minutes and then do their runs back and forth no problem.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

another change to furthermore increase the gap between apex sellers and normal players, meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    On the east maybe... on west two of the three 30% zones are 1 zone apart which is super easy to be under 15 minutes. A few people can push Cinder to peace every day in under 5 minutes and then do their runs back and forth no problem.
    For as much as they give you 30% they are horrible packs.
    11g + 30% = 14 burn the labor for 14g plus the materials that will increase.
    It is 100% better to burn the pack of anhimar that does not pay you bonus but gives you between 30 and 60min to deliver it with a devaluation of the minimum labor.
    20g + 0% in 30min and -5% in 60min. In the worst case you win 19g
    And I do not mention the crazy idea of letting the packs expire by only -15%.
    They are 17g per pack without having to run. I insist this is to punish the gold seller who moves only full trains. And to promote in some way the risk in conflict zones

For as much as they give you 30% they are horrible packs.
    11g + 30% = 14 burn the work for 14g plus the materials that will increase.
    It is 100% better to burn the pack of anhimar that does not pay you bonus but gives you between 30 and 60min to deliver it with a devaluation of the minimum labor.
    20g + 0% in 30min and -5% in 60min. In the worst case you win 19g
    And I do not mention the crazy idea of letting the packs expire by only -15%.
    They are 17g per pack without having to run. I insist this is to punish the gold seller who moves only full trains. And to promote in some way the risk in conflict zones
    Two Crowns cheese in to Cinder now turns in for 28.2769. Hellswamp to there is 28.5428...
    Villanelle Cherries are now 18.9427 to Solis. Perinoor Potato Powder is 19.124 and it's cost is massively increasing so the silver per labor rate drops to 12.763 where the villanelle pack is 14.46.

Keep in mind the long range zones also have their mats increased by more than the 30% zones too... with the processed mat usually at 160 for the gilda pack and 200 for the regular basic pack vs 150 and 180 in the 30% zones.

This makes the 30% zones so much vastly better than almost all of the other zones it's pretty idiotic.

So sure, there are a few packs in the long range zones that might make sense to do if you get the 0% and only do up to 7 at a time per peace cycle in a car... when you can just run 18 at a time in 2 freighters in peace or with 1 zone (cinder) pushed to peace... but mostly it just severely imbalances the packs so the only zones that matter are the 30% zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Two Crowns cheese in to Cinder now turns in for 28.2769. Hellswamp to there is 28.5428...
    Villanelle Cherries are now 18.9427 to Solis. Perinoor Potato Powder is 19.124 and it's cost is massively increasing so the silver per labor rate drops to 12.763 where the villanelle pack is 14.46.

Keep in mind the long range zones also have their mats increased by more than the 30% zones too... with the processed mat usually at 160 for the gilda pack and 200 for the regular basic pack vs 150 and 180 in the 30% zones.

This makes the 30% zones so much vastly better than almost all of the other zones it's pretty idiotic.

So sure, there are a few packs in the long range zones that might make sense to do if you get the 0% and only do up to 7 at a time per peace cycle in a car... when you can just run 18 at a time in 2 freighters in peace or with 1 zone (cinder) pushed to peace... but mostly it just severely imbalances the packs so the only zones that matter are the 30% zones.
    It does not matter, the imbalance balances with the risk of those packs. Who is going to be so stupid to get 1 or 2 freigters full of cheeses for cinder?
    With this you eradicate any alter of 4k moving packs indiscriminately.
    Okay, they hurt us all but I assure you that someone with 10k of gs has more chances to deliver in cinder.

It does not matter, the imbalance balances with the risk of those packs. Who is going to be so stupid to get 1 or 2 freigters full of cheeses for cinder?
    With this you eradicate any alter of 4k moving packs indiscriminately.
    Okay, they hurt us all but I assure you that someone with 10k of gs has more chances to deliver in cinder.
    Anyone can move packs to cinder. I grind pretty quick and can push cinder a crisis level in about 8 minutes. 5 people doing that can push it from 1 all the way to war in under 10 pretty easy.

That's way faster than running a freighter from ahnimar and repeatable as many times as you need through the day. If you have a strong group and can do it in war time you make even more gold, since my numbers didn't include the war bonus. Wartime cheese in cinder from two crowns is about 32.50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7