+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: So.. new trade pack changes, will it kill the game?

So.. new trade pack changes, will it kill the game?

So with the upcoming trade changes, discussed in the livestream, now that I know this includes larders. Will this kill the game. We already have whales leaving the game and less people making gold to buy apex in order to play the game.

So I am curious if this will be the end of the game. The low down is that each zone has a district, if you don't delivery in 15 minutes then the worth of the pack goes down. Certain zones will be worth more then others. So there would be no point to storage silos, because you can't camp packs to turn in when you want too. For halcyona/hellswamp/ahnimar there would be no point to even touch a larder that's ready to be picked, because if you do it will have a timer. So might as well let it sit and wait for peace to pick it..

I am also curious if the price for pack will stay the same or be higher? If only slightly. This change has been coming for a long time. Plus the larders going up to make them, turning in, will the labor go up to pick them and turn in? I think it will be the end of the game for alot of people.

So what do you think? Do you think this is the end?

No. Free farmers still have their pack staging in Auroria and that's all XL and Trion care about since these players support the whales more.

Don't forget that many zones will have absolutely no chance at getting the bonus payment. Packs created in areas like White Arden and Ahnimar (including larders) start at 0% bonus and only have an opportunity to devalue if not delivered fast enough. It's odd because those packs have to be carried farther but get no bonus for timeliness. My question is why would anyone make White Arden packs moving forward if the only way the value of your pack can move is down.

with the amount of low population servers we have on NA/EU
    anything is pretty much uncontested, just do your math and keep freefarming whatever is profitable...

nerfs are irrelevant, it effects all players
    if gold is harder to get for everyone then prices just go down and economy adjusts

Quote Originally Posted by Maladon Zere View Post
    Don't forget that many zones will have absolutely no chance at getting the bonus payment. Packs created in areas like White Arden and Ahnimar (including larders) start at 0% bonus and only have an opportunity to devalue if not delivered fast enough. It's odd because those packs have to be carried farther but get no bonus for timeliness. My question is why would anyone make White Arden packs moving forward if the only way the value of your pack can move is down.
    That's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    No. Free farmers still have their pack staging in Auroria and that's all XL and Trion care about since these players support the whales more.
    But not everyone has Auroria land.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    But not everyone has Auroria land.
    Not everyone is as important.

So what are the best packs to make going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    So what are the best packs to make going to be?
    Auroria, DGS. Everything else is just worse than it is now.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Auroria, DGS. Everything else is just worse than it is now.
    pretty much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast