+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sharing farmer's workstation with family

Sharing farmer's workstation with family

Just upgraded an 8 by 8 to an improved scarecrow farm. No one in my family can access the farmer's Workstation, even after setting it to "family." Is this normal?

The character that owns that farm can only use the farmer's workstation. The solar and lunar 8x8 farms from the marketplace have farmer workstations that can be shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrlily View Post
    The character that owns that farm can only use the farmer's workstation. The solar and lunar 8x8 farms from the marketplace have farmer workstations that can be shared.
    Thanks!

The 8x8s avail in the cash shop for credits or gilda can be used by anyone. So if you see a fancy 8x8 scarecrow in a red or blue outfit they can be used even if it's set to private. Go check diamond shores!

The lunar/solar/stellar 16 x 16s also have public farmer's workstations, again regardless of the permissions on the land itself. If you upgrade these to 24 x 24, you lose the farmer's workstation. (Why? I haven't a clue.)
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    The lunar/solar/stellar 16 x 16s also have public farmer's workstations, again regardless of the permissions on the land itself. If you upgrade these to 24 x 24, you lose the farmer's workstation. (Why? I haven't a clue.)
    When did they add a farmers workstation onto those 16x16s? That is nice to know. It's not stated in the description of the 16x16s like it is in the description of the 8x8s.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Starrlily View Post
    When did they add a farmers workstation onto those 16x16s? That is nice to know. It's not stated in the description of the 16x16s like it is in the description of the 8x8s.
    So far as I know, it's always been there.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Kadum East

the alt on the account owning the land use to be able to use the farmer workstation.. i think

alts on another account, can not use it, for sure
    ---
    "Sandbox MMO" - Marketing gibberish for you can do anything because you have little to no support for problems arise.

+ Reply to Thread