+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wow this game was suppose to fix pvp imbalance?

Quote Originally Posted by zunzun View Post
    I'm a plate mage with 35% evasion 33% shield block rate, 22k physical defense, 7500 resilience , 4k toughness and 11k gs ayanad epic plate and I got killed in 1 second by melee.
    are you on NA? because there's no Melee on EU that will kill you in 1s with those kind of stats, the only other thing i can think of that you went full wave set and 0 Damage reduction

Melee damage is out of control
    it's not only Melee damage, it's damage as a whole, since the "new" gems came out everyone's stacking crit damage while wearing spears/staffs, trion already announced the patch for the 18th, we'll finally be free of spear/staff proccs or hidden weapon passives in general

and if you take into consideration that is the only damage you cant avoid because you get stunned and tripped until you are dead.
    as a mage in a 1v1 fight you should be able to CC first, i don't want to be that guy but practice pvp, watch videos of mages who win, talk to other mages, if your ping is too high and you know you can't CC first for whatever reason, there's a build for that

25% of our population is mage? is that a joke? it easy to verify that mages are less or equal to 13% of our population, go and check top gs player is easy.
    never said of our population, it's of the top 100 geared players EU, since the other guy claiming all whales are playing Melees

Quote Originally Posted by dirty stink bug View Post
    nerfing a class to the ground (mage this time) to make them reroll.
    don't know what kinda gearscore section you're playing in, but geared mages still faceroll

Question

[QUOTE=pysio;2700968]are you on NA? because there's no Melee on EU that will kill you in 1s with those kind of stats, the only other thing i can think of that you went full wave set and 0 Damage reduction

You can't speak for every player on EU lol. I have seen many geared plate tanks get 1 shot. It's completely broken right now. Also people are abusing the hot tub bug aswell for the permanent stealth buff.

And with hiram gear the crit will only get worse

I challenge any melee to kill me in "1s" or "one shot" on Conviction ign Ferret. the use of full raid pots will be allowed, i'll just have my refreshment on and bloomfang out so im at full hp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2