View Poll Results: Are you OK with those pots being in marketplace for credits BUT NOT BOUND at the same time?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i would love to have those pots

46 76.67%
  • Yes, but i would love to have them bound

4 6.67%
  • No, i dont think we need those pots

5 8.33%
  • No, make them not for credits, but for ... (in comments)

5 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: POLL! Would you like to have these pots in EU/NA version of the game? (Both Legacy and FS)

POLL! Would you like to have these pots in EU/NA version of the game? (Both Legacy and FS)

Ok so.. the point of this is the next thing. Korean server has a pots (2 pots in total) that gives loot buff. And both Legacy AND Fresh Start have them (i checked it); The only thing i didnt checked is how you get those.

Pots:
    1) Gives +100% loot drop
    2) Gives +120% loot drop

They DO stack.

On AH they cost next amount of gold: https://i.imgur.com/ecpvdEQ.png

So. The question is: IF THEY WOULD BE IN OUR VERSION, WOULD YOU BE OK IF THEY WOULD BE SELLABLE FOR CREDITS and NOT BOUND so they will be sold on AH for +- same gold/credits as korea have it? (again, the process of getting those on korean server for me is still not confirmed, but BDD mentioned that they are for credits, so i believe him);

Vote!

ALSO! IMPORTANT QUESTION: will you be MAD if Trion put those in marketplace as tradeable item for credits? If, lets say, this is how Koreans are ok with those pots to be introduced for NA/EU and no other way?

Sure... as event rewards and not in the cash shop. Bound doesn't really matter since you can just loot with your alt and get the benefit anyway.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Sure... as event rewards and not in the cash shop. Bound doesn't really matter since you can just loot with your alt and get the benefit anyway.
    Cool idea tho, or have it for, lets say, daily quest reward or something.

Yes - and/or keep some version of the current 2x / double loot active at least on Legacy servers. The entire premise behind Hiram (I presume) is to provide newer players with more time and less money a viable alternate gear route to become competitive. On the Fresh Start server grinding out Divine Hiram is probably enough to get in the ballpark of competitive in the next phase but on the Legacy servers this won't even be close.

Compare the two gear climbs to mountain ranges - Fresh Start is the US Appalachian foothills whereas Legacy is the Himalayas. It would give new players at least some incentive to try out legacy and perhaps get some fresh players.

Come on guys, if you want or dont want those to be released we need your opinion on it so Trion see that releasing those even in marketplace for credits is not something that will make us mad!

Why not make them available for any currencies in the game? cash/honor/vocation so everyone has access to them

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfox View Post
    Why not make them available for any currencies in the game? cash/honor/vocation so everyone has access to them
    I agree, progress for cash is already massive in the game, no need to pile on more ways to get ahead with cash. Progress should come with game play.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I voted no, don't need more pay stuff , or something that will cause people to buy up even more APEX or p2w sell. If you must, have them available for loyalty or maybe even gilda, make them worth something. Credits....got enough stuff for people to buy/sell already.

It doesn't really matter though....Plenty of p2w, so one more thing probably doesn't mean much.

Voted No, make an NA/EU version that has better loot rates in general embedded to the game, so that players can gear themselves in a reasonable time frame, with a dedicated player maybe in 2 months and a more casual maybe in 6-10. That would attract many more people to pay patron on long-term, rather than focus on your few whales spending cash on short-term.
    Majax & co
    ANCIENT HEROES (Jakar (ex-Salphira, ex-Conviction) Server)
    http://ancient-heroes.org

I’m in the minority with my opinion. I voted yes, but only if they are BoP. That would discourage p2w and multi accounts from farming them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast