View Poll Results: Are you OK with those pots being in marketplace for credits BUT NOT BOUND at the same time?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i would love to have those pots

45 76.27%
  • Yes, but i would love to have them bound

4 6.78%
  • No, i dont think we need those pots

5 8.47%
  • No, make them not for credits, but for ... (in comments)

5 8.47%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: POLL! Would you like to have these pots in EU/NA version of the game? (Both Legacy and FS)

Quote Originally Posted by Astrofizzix View Post
    I’m in the minority with my opinion. I voted yes, but only if they are BoP. That would discourage p2w and multi accounts from farming them.
    *just my opinion there* I think, that one more item will not change the overall P2W situation at all. Its credits or apexes that are main sources of the gold for p2w people. So few pots wont change much. Plus, it will help others to get their gear (like hiram), because those 2 pots means 220% loot buff which means x3 drop rate. That is more than we have now at event.

Plus, if you look at my screenshot closely, you can see that those buffs are EXTREMELY cheap in Korea. So anyone can get them.

But again, thats just my opinion. Appreciate yours

Ideally, I don't think they should be in the cash shop. Hiram gear is where F2P and newer players are currently being pointed to and is kind of the spearhead for "less P2W" (as in, more accessible progress without P2Wing). Whether or not it's true, that's how it's being viewed and giving ammo against that is going to impede that direction. Having it available through daily rewards or alternative currencies as others have suggested is better (or just increasing drop rates in general).

However, that's from an ideal perspective. The game's not exactly in a state where it can turn down potential revenue. I think a good compromise would be to have a limited number of bound loot pots available as daily rewards and have unbound one for credits.

Hope for more people to vote on this poll guys, lets make this pots to be in our game!

I voted no to selling in the marketplace. If they were drops that bound to character and you take the time to farm them then that would not be so bad.
    But my game funds come from selling alchemy and cooking buffs on the auction house so i would be total against these buffs being sold in the market.
    Pawdry
    Nazar East
    GM <Robots in Disguise>

Quote Originally Posted by Parkes View Post
    I voted no to selling in the marketplace. If they were drops that bound to character and you take the time to farm them then that would not be so bad.
    But my game funds come from selling alchemy and cooking buffs on the auction house so i would be total against these buffs being sold in the market.
    Dunno how that hurts you since you was never been able to craft loot drop.. but well, opinion is opinion

@Trion guys, its serious.. the amount of grinding is insane. You cannot justify it just with "its korean mmo, thats why it is!". KOREAN SERVER ITSELF have pots that makes it a x3 drop event ANY TIME PLAYERS WANT! And its in Korea??? Why we cant have the same? I dont see any reason behind it rather than forcing us to insane grind.

Please... this game can be perfect, just give us right tools to do stuff...

more P2W stuff ? meh

Quote Originally Posted by bobwinner View Post
    more P2W stuff ? meh
    Its not p2w. P2w is credits themself. More you add or less items you add in marketplace change nothing. If you have credits in game that already offers more than 100 positions that can be sold over AH, one pot that will potentially HELP EVERYONE (look at my screenshot and see how cheap this pots in korea) make their gear. I think you can step over your p2w hate and just make this happen.

Keep voting! Our voice will be heard! And this rng madness will not be so huge as it is now :3

I would take those loot drop buffs any day.

Hiram gear is going to be the best in-slot once we get T3. Period. But if you want a T3 Hiram Two-Handed weapon, you'd have to farm out well over 4,000 Hirams to get that T3.

Think about that. 4,000 Hirams (unless each Hiram gives 150 xp instead of 100 xp each like I've heard from some people, then it'd be around 2,700) that you'd have to farm without 2x drops and without a double loot drop rate.

If the average working person spent an hour or 2 farming Hirams every day it'd probably take them about a week to get a Celestial T1. A Celestial T1 requires like, what, 200 Hirams to 100% Celestial? That'd take forever if you're T3ing an entire armor set.

I'd take +220% loot drop rate any day while farming all that stuff. It'd be ridiculous without it. Put it in the cash shop, I could care less.
    MERGE SERVERS PLS
    220% LOOT DROP RATE POTS PLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast