+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Let's talk about crates in the upcomming update

I agree that xp boosts are not a thing we need. I realize they're raising the lvl cap by a lot but I still think these xp stones are not a good idea. Just adding support to Trion's push to not add xp stones.

Honor stones like we have in other areas would be a welcome thing from my perspective.

farm them will be only worth when they will add the news temper system , so until that farm crate is just ♥♥♥♥ ^^
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

We don't need more ways to gain exp. Here is some that was just in my inventory. I'm sure there is more.
    I just don't understand the logic. We have been getting bound items for months, for free, just for logging in. Why would we need more?

formally: Ray > Valume, Kraken
    Qube: Reckoning, Kyrios, Kraken

The crates will give lunafrosts from the honor shop, so maybe they will give honorbold or distorted lunafrosts?

I have a question about the lunastones, are they JUST the ones in the honor shop, or are they all in existence as of today? Specifically the better ones and loyalty as an example

Or are they new ones? Will they have new stats or randomness today?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This crate decision was something we pushed back on pretty hard, but XL made the decision to move forward with these changes.
    "XL decided to change is to keep milking you American cash cows for as long as we possibly can."

Seriously ... it's like Trion can't do anything for this game that is worth anything anymore. Save for graciously take our money and give us heaps and heaps of garbage.

Besides Lunastones and lunafrost going to be drop from crates/pursess, Will Lunagems be drops and removed from Honor shop too?

Quote Originally Posted by QuitGame View Post
    Besides Lunastones and lunafrost going to be drop from crates/pursess, Will Lunagems be drops and removed from Honor shop too?
    Lunagems were still in the honor shop when they showed the lunafrosts removed.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Just merge the coin purses with crates again and i dont care if it drops the exp stones. Right now its useless to open them sfter patch cuz like some said we will get a huge input of lunafrost and a tone of mgp in the beginning too. So either merge the purses again or raise the amount of mgp you need on crafts to make the crates worth again.

Ohh time to update daily login rewards aka remove the exp books and give us the exp stones. This isnt kr or ru where everyone likes grinding specially fir something that is rng.

Just make Ancestor levels unlimited and voilą !
    The PvP balance is already broken anyways, it wouldn't change anything if people get level 5029.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2