+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Discussion about dissonance

Discussion about dissonance

As you know, XL changed this skill to somehow nerf tanks,in fact it disable the left hand,meaning no dual wield bonus nor shield bonus,now the problem is, i can understand the need for a counter on shields, on block ability and defence stats, but shutting down almost a complete defence skill tree?it will disable refreshment,shield slam/bull rush,which hurts a lot chars in full stamina, who get an higher bonus on refreshment,which now is on 30 sec CD, also in mass pvp you literally get spammed by that ability and you dont even get an immunity like other CCs which is really unfair.

In my opinion it should not disable at least Refreshement(make it no shield needed) and also after getting it by 1 dissonance,you should get an immunity of like 10-15 seconds for the next one

"working as intended"
    "who the hell is this guy?" he's mad dog shut the door don't let him in, or he will cannibalize all the other dogs

Disabling piece of equipment is totally ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.People don't care just because most playing melee/offensive classes.I'm just stop playing until someone from XL actually start using brain and fix it.

Discussion about Stillness

As you know, XL changed this skill to somehow nerf songcraft,in fact it disables all songcraft effects,meaning no buffs nor debuffs,now the problem is, i can understand the need for a counter on songcraft, on debuff ability and increase stats, but shutting down almost a complete songcraft skill tree?it will disable sonic wave,dissonance and friendly/unfriendly buffs,which hurts a lot chars in high songcraft, who get an higher bonus on rhythm, also in mass pvp you literally get silenced by that ability and you dont even get an immunity to song cancel like other CCs which is really unfair.

In my opinion it should not disable at least Rhythm(make it keep effect) and also after getting it by 1 stillness,you should get an immunity of like 10-15 seconds for the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Tenki View Post
    As you know, XL changed this skill to somehow nerf songcraft,in fact it disables all songcraft effects,meaning no buffs nor debuffs,now the problem is, i can understand the need for a counter on songcraft, on debuff ability and increase stats, but shutting down almost a complete songcraft skill tree?it will disable sonic wave,dissonance and friendly/unfriendly buffs,which hurts a lot chars in high songcraft, who get an higher bonus on rhythm, also in mass pvp you literally get silenced by that ability and you dont even get an immunity to song cancel like other CCs which is really unfair.

In my opinion it should not disable at least Rhythm(make it keep effect) and also after getting it by 1 stillness,you should get an immunity of like 10-15 seconds for the next one
    OH. Good one!

+ Reply to Thread