+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Archeage Russia English Guild

Archeage Russia English Guild

Hello People,
    I heard great Things about the russian Version of the game, supposed to be much cheaper, more population, and wanted to try it out for myself.

Would be more fun with english Speakers around me, my russian is not that great.

Does someone of you know an english guild on the russian server that i could join ?

RU Version is not greater then ours, its just cheaper if you come from NA or western europe. This is the wrong board anyways, go to RU Forum.

By the way, we got also a lot RU Player on Trion EU Server.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    RU Version is not greater then ours, its just cheaper if you come from NA or western europe. This is the wrong board anyways, go to RU Forum.

I dont know wher you got that info Blycee but Russian server is WAY MORE popular (they have about 12 servers all on medium load AT LEAST and they cannot play with more 1 one window at a time, so its not alts like we have here).

RU server IS a lot cheaper than EU/NA. And by A LOT i mean A TON LOT cheaper if you willing to p2w. Just compare apex price alone is already giving you a perfect look on how cheap it is: Apex in EU = 10 euro for 1500g; Apex in RU = 2,4 euro for 1200g. And its official prices. Not even mentioning something that i might better not mention that is a lot (twice) cheaper than official prices.

In terms of prices in gold on AH for items its almost 100% identical in EU and RU servers. So yes you need SAME AMOUNT OF GOLD but cost of that gold is a lot cheaper.

While you can think im defending them - im not. RU server have A LOT of downsides that will take way too much time to describe. Simply: dont get jebaited on low prices, you will probably struggle because of THEIR RNG.

btw

Look at the situation of archeage RU :

122 players vs 155 players

https://youtu.be/brINKHIQAWk?t=59s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb18jLGNqrU

Look at the situation of archeage KR :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1evko6g5BJg

look nice other region have at least 2 merge raid contesting

Let look like the most contest EU server :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzVOqsvh4O8

25vs25
    Some Update on KR / RU Legacy :

15/06/18 : 92 vs 114 Legacy RU server : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4FC3mJqybw

15/06/18 Legacy KR : https://youtu.be/MqONTqxPdfg?t=9

Let tell us your story on NA / EU Legacy xD
    btw

compare to :

and btw RU player who play here is just cause they dont want to use VM for multiboxing or making some business

Eu/US is completed mismanaged by trion compare to RU but maybe our community manager have something better to do, who know.

Gonna kinda revive this thread, I'm looking for the exact same thing. Seeing as Trion doesn't even exist anymore im in a kinda panic looking for a "home"

I am Russian myself. I came from Russian servers originally and im telling you this: RU servers is the biggest BS ever. They made up their game using the mindset of russian uneducated players by forcing them to play on their server, because "they dont know english, they might be banned if they leave and play on other region, EU/NA is against Russians so you will have only hate going towards you" and all that kind of stuff. So. While Ru servers are super populated, 99% of the community hates the company that holds it and 1% is whales who dont care they just destroying people since they are able to buy stuff directly from GM's for low prices. Yes, with good "friends" in GM stuff you can actually buy any gear directly from server holding company. Still wanna play there? Ok then. Their prices seems cheaper, yes. Gold is cheaper by a lot (like 4 times cheaper than what we have now), BUT! Ingame prices is about 5-10 times higher than we have. Their boss items goes for 50-100k gold at least, their "sloth" (they have different skin on it for god knows why reasons) are 30 to 100k gold price range depends on how many of those are on AH. Not even mentioning the pricing for armors and weapons, that are also higher than what we have.

Bots, cheaters, HUGE zergs that kills the server once PVP started is all there. If you are ready to be the part of PVPs that happens at 1-5 fps with like 500+ ping = yw;

And last, but not the least, if you buy gold there, you can get a punishment for it: they will remove ALL GOLD THEY THINK IS BOUGHT, and also CHARGE YOU FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF GOLD to pay them (its automatically "deleting" gold from your account once every 10-15 minutes until you "payed" enough); More than that, if you buy something from AH and that item was made by cheater or was made with duped items or duped/cheated gold, item will be removed and you will not get gold back; MORE SO: if you happens to sell something for a really lucky price, or just right price but its a lot of gold, they might remove the gold from you because someone who bought it used gold that was made in a shade manner (cheated, teleporthacked, whatever). And you will lose item, gold and motivation on top. They never solve that kind of problems. NEVER. They dont care, they have enough carebears and dumbies so they dont care if you particularly leave the game.

Also, i heard that they might ban people from outside of RU region restrictions cuz of the ping issues. But im not sure about it, cuz it sounds lame.

Anything from RNG boxes have NO OTHER ways of coming to the game. You cant buy it for loyalty. Only RNG boxes. Their RNG boxes has SUPER LOW chance of obtaining desired item, i've been in TS while someone was opening 5000 RNG boxes and getting NOTHING special out there. Usually its about 400-1000 boxes to get what you want, that is A LOT of money. Even tho their RNG boxes are a lot cheaper (like 5 times or so);

Welcome to RU server.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    Also, i heard that they might ban people from outside of RU region restrictions cuz of the ping issues. But im not sure about it, cuz it sounds lame.
    https://translate.google.com/transla...tml&edit-text=

access to Russian servers was officially banned for other regions in 2014 by XL request, because Trion had publishing rights in EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    I am Russian myself. I came from Russian servers originally and im telling you this: RU servers is the biggest BS ever. They made up their game using the mindset of russian uneducated players by forcing them to play on their server, because "they dont know english, they might be banned if they leave and play on other region, EU/NA is against Russians so you will have only hate going towards you" and all that kind of stuff.
    You just invented this argument.
    Archeage RU launched in February 2014. EU/NA launched only in September.
    No one forced anyone to play on RU, because EU/NA servers were not even up back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Terr View Post
    You just invented this argument.
    Archeage RU launched in February 2014. EU/NA launched only in September.
    No one forced anyone to play on RU, because EU/NA servers were not even up back then.
    Turn on your cells man. What i meant is when RU players finally got an alternative they wasnt able to go there for a variety of reasons. SOME OF THEM i mentioned. Gosh

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingCross View Post
    Hello People,
    I heard great Things about the russian Version of the game, supposed to be much cheaper, more population, and wanted to try it out for myself.

Would be more fun with english Speakers around me, my russian is not that great.

Does someone of you know an english guild on the russian server that i could join ?
    You are an idiot, the Russian servers are the same as North Korea, these servers are kept at the expense of communist patience,
    are you ready to pay real money for participation in events? ready to tolerate a ♥♥♥♥ from community managers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast