+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I got just ONE thing to say about this event

I got just ONE thing to say about this event

Referring to the double hiram drop double chance event...

I got ONE thing to say:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

yeah,the Event is pretty nice...
    only sad thing is,that every1 who plans to go for new races,is kinda ♥♥♥♥ed
    so a better Timing (after release of dwarf/warbon) would have been better in my opinion

but still a nice Event,hope more to come

I like the event too. I hadn't tried Hiram because I have so many other things to work on but I started with this event. I like the design of the Hiram system. I'm only going for one or two Hiram items but I think the design will be really good for new and returning players. It will be great for fresh start also.

I think the general direction they're going on gear progression is great.

I stopped using all my alts to maximize the double drop. Stopped larder production and everything. If I am on AA I am farming Hiram. Got over 1k pieces at the moment. Should be around 2.5k when event is over.

do not kid yourself ... the system is korean .... now give them a new toy with some candy does not mean it's good.
    To obtain that epic set and let's say that you make 50 armor quiet per day (1 hour), it would take you 900 days to get the epic set ......
    They will definitely have to put money if they want that set.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    do not kid yourself ... the system is korean .... now give them a new toy with some candy does not mean it's good.
    To obtain that epic set and let's say that you make 50 armor quiet per day (1 hour), it would take you 900 days to get the epic set ......
    They will definitely have to put money if they want that set.

can't disagree with that, however...

what the event Has done on Fresh Start is allowed the diligent farmer to get competitive. My character started the event with a 4.3 gs and now has topped 5.0. Plus, handling that number of pieces allows the player multiple chances to change stats to best suit the character.

Maybe I will never hit epic, but for now, I can go to Halcy or MM and actually be effective in PvP.

+ Reply to Thread