+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: is t8 obsidian even coming?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Vax Silver View Post
    Just out of curiosity - have any of you heard of/seen in Korea an item that lets you "uncrystallize" an item? I heard such a thing existed on the honor shop for 10k. Sounds a little extreme but who knows...
    Yes, but it is for Hiram gear.

    And for everyone saying yes or no above are all wrong. No one knows if XL is going to do T8. So all you hear is rumours.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Halcyona
    Posts
    1,025
    Some Obsidian items have better passive stats than even Hiram offers. I would hope that they don't ignore the gear completely. Even looking at some of the Hiram there are a few pieces you couldn't pay me to have. Honestly it just isn't as good as some people are making it out to be.

    Although with that said Hiram is still best in slot for some classes depending the piece and that can still be said for Obsidian
    [NA][Conviction]

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrahm View Post
    Some Obsidian items have better passive stats than even Hiram offers. I would hope that they don't ignore the gear completely. Even looking at some of the Hiram there are a few pieces you couldn't pay me to have. Honestly it just isn't as good as some people are making it out to be.

    Although with that said Hiram is still best in slot for some classes depending the piece and that can still be said for Obsidian
    Hiram is more of a rebalancing of gear, rather than an "in addition to". There's a reason why it gets 3000 resilience on armor and NO offensive bonuses. The 3000 resilience makes it essentially required gear.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    hiram is the meta now and will be for a long time, I will advice you to forget about obsidian

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    162
    Hiram is still going to take 3 times as long as korean's hiram, so don't get your hopes up of a full set. You're more likely to get 2 or 3 hiram items and the rest being ayanad/erenor.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Halcyona
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Skimo View Post
    hiram is the meta now and will be for a long time, I will advice you to forget about obsidian
    The only meta is really a few items. Honestly you would be brain dead to go for to many slots. I would put some obsidain pieces that give me the exact stats i want for my build against it any day
    [NA][Conviction]

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Triosta View Post
    Hiram is still going to take 3 times as long as korean's hiram, so don't get your hopes up of a full set. You're more likely to get 2 or 3 hiram items and the rest being ayanad/erenor.
    Lol what????

    With double hiram event you can easily get enough hiram for t2 divine. After patch hits you have to farm for scrolls to upgrade to t2. So if you get all the hiram now, anything g extra goes into t3. And the fact that t3 wont be for awhile you ha e plenty of time to casually grind for the pieces. Not to mention. The exp stones you can buy with gold or credits.

    It's not that hard...

  8. #18
    Senior Member Markupatam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Vax Silver View Post
    Just out of curiosity - have any of you heard of/seen in Korea an item that lets you "uncrystallize" an item? I heard such a thing existed on the honor shop for 10k. Sounds a little extreme but who knows...
    Yes, it exists. It only works on Hiram or Dungeon gear though.
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.io

    Omnom Social Media Links
    _____________
    Master of Whispers
    PhD in Photoshop
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play
    Killing the game, one guild at a time, since Alpha

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    21
    Ok thank you - that makes much more sense. I was hearing it might be usable on crafted gear which sounded a bit broken to me.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,332
    "Trion_Celestrata: At the current time, XL is looking towards moving away from creating additional Obsidian tiers."

    From live stream chat.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts