+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Price of apex temporal solution

Price of apex temporal solution

Trion could you help your players and make a discount on apex price like you have done before , so we can buy our patron and pay for apex at a decent price please? At this moment apex is for 1800g in Eu. With all nerf to economy and the price of apex so high is very hard for us to pay for patron.

Quote Originally Posted by zunzun View Post
    Trion could you help your players and make a discount on apex price like you have done before , so we can buy our patron and pay for apex at a decent price please? At this moment apex is for 1800g in Eu. With all nerf to economy and the price of apex so high is very hard for us to pay for patron.
    Don't you just use a cross region alt to pay for APEX? What does it matter how much it costs then... as long as you can buy 2 for your patron in a few minutes a day it really doesn't matter what it costs.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

That wouldn't work anyways.

The apex price keeps going up because people keep buying them.
    People keep buying them because they don't want to spend 15$/ per month for the patron status.
    Pro tips : if you pay the monthly fee instead of buying apex, you actually *save* 3500 gold per month.

Of course, there are people who will say they can't afford 15$/ per month.
    I don't mean to be rude, but if you can't afford it, you shouldn't play it.
    Stop smoking, stop going to the theatre, etc...

Now, I'll come up with a fairly simple analysis, with an actually ironic result.
    Let us say, for simplification, that there are only 1000 players on the game, and the numbers are rounded.

Scenario 1 : 1000 players pay the 15$ monthly fee, 0 players buy apex.
    Result 1 : Trino earns 15 x 1000 = $15,000 / month

Scenario 2 : 100 players pay the 15$ monthly fee, 900 players use their gold to buy apex (which are obviously sold by the 100 paying players) because they don't want to give money to Trino, bad trino who always nerf them, baaaad, no money for you ! You think ?
    To patronize 900 players, 1800 apex are required. 1800 apex are sold for 10$ each = $18,000 for Trino
    Result 2 : Trino gets $1500 (100 players monthly fee) + $18,000 = $19,500 / month

See the irony ? Players who didn't want to give money to Trino, actually made Trino earn $4,500 more (roughly +30%) compared to scenario 1.
    In regards to these results, would Trino ever change the apex system ? Nope !

Less people are swiping because the game sucks and none of you want to actually pay for your sub, not to mention you all run alts too.

They should increase the price for apex, like $20 / $30 so most of the alts drop dead

I would prefer an actual credit boost sale, instead of the "buy this pack and get this junk with it"

Gold is losing value... regrades and other gear is now becoming non-existent thanks to Hiram.. This of course is my speculation.. But so far the only thing I have seen with my farming of Hiram is just feeding and farming Hiram which requires mainly labor and a small amount of gold in comparison to other gear.

superior red regrade charms, went from 900 to like 3600-4000
    300% price increase, people don't care much, that new players have to save up 5,000g for a single regrade click.

apex price, barely went up, considering inflation
    players can earn the 100g a day to pay for patron with ease.

now days everyone wants thier 20 alts to have patron with out needing to invest anything
    it aint gonna work, especialy when the big "Pay power" is at Fresh start atm
    you can expect prices to drop once they merge AH with fresh starts

+ Reply to Thread