+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSA - Here is what happened to my packs on the PTS for July patch

PSA - Here is what happened to my packs on the PTS for July patch

I had a few packs, including every trade pack from Arcum, Solis, and Villanelle, as well as some larders that were in completed status and still have some aging all sitting around on some land.

All of the packs I had on the ground previous to the patch did NOT receive timers.

These turned in for their original values, seemingly unaffected by freshness... even if you pick them up and put them down again (they 6 day timer still reset).

Any pack I created after the patch did include the freshness timer. This included aged packs that came from larders that were ready to be picked when the PTS came up. The timer started counting the moment the packs were created either at the work bench, or converting the larder to aged pack.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I really appreciate you doing this. However I was hoping to find out if Vyrava packs made BEFORE the patch could still be turned in or not. (and all the other removed auroria packs) And if the answer is YES, do they generate cargo still?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah179 View Post
    I really appreciate you doing this. However I was hoping to find out if Vyrava packs made BEFORE the patch could still be turned in or not. (and all the other removed auroria packs) And if the answer is YES, do they generate cargo still?
    Yes, they covered that on the live stream. The packs still function as normal, you just can't make more.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

T2 hiram patch already on PTS?

Thank you very much - I just couldn't find that in the stream. Bad listener I guess. The patch isnt live until next Wednesday - Snerdles is playing on PTS (Public Test Server) which went live last night.

+ Reply to Thread