+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Larceny Crates

Larceny Crates

Can we get an official comment on if Hiram XP items will be dropping from new crates?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrahm View Post
    Can we get an official comment on if Hiram XP items will be dropping from new crates?
    Maybe you should try to read this or watch one of the last live streams here

Ideally a list of what is in them would be nice but it seems that players always need to data mine

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrahm View Post
    Ideally a list of what is in them would be nice but it seems that players always need to data mine
    They went over them on the live stream. It's all junk, open them now and don't bother after the patch hits. Hiram XP do NOT come out of them... they've stated it multiple times.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    They went over them on the live stream. It's all junk, open them now and don't bother after the patch hits. Hiram XP do NOT come out of them... they've stated it multiple times.
    Yeah. Only reason to data mine the crates would be to figure out what %s the drop table works out to. Or, in slightly simpler terms, how expensive does MGP need to be before your s/l ratio of opening the crates goes above a "garbage level" ratio. - Since that's basically the main reason to open them now, unless you personally need lunafrosts.

Slightly a sidenote, but some data mining will actually be needed - Copper/Silver/Gold Crates are getting big changes again...woot woot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukealex View Post
    Yeah. Only reason to data mine the crates would be to figure out what %s the drop table works out to. Or, in slightly simpler terms, how expensive does MGP need to be before your s/l ratio of opening the crates goes above a "garbage level" ratio. - Since that's basically the main reason to open them now, unless you personally need lunafrosts.

Slightly a sidenote, but some data mining will actually be needed - Copper/Silver/Gold Crates are getting big changes again...woot woot.
    So far it seems like the copper aren't worth opening at all. I only opened one silver so far, and it wasn't worth opening but it was just 10 fine copper lunarite, so just a crappy roll.

They look pretty much the same as the existing ones with more chances for regrade items.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread